get kim’s unexpected look.
i love kim’s home, the beautiful place i featured yesterday on unexpected guests, and it kinda makes me want to redesign my place (yet again). while coveting some of her pretty things, i got to thinking it’d be a nice follow up to unexpected guests to post a ‘get the look’. so many of you ask me where you can find the treasures from my guests’ homes, i thought i’d try my hand at sourcing some of them for you. and, while many of kim’s belongings were acquired on her travels, i tried my best to emulate her look for you.
1. ikea fillsta table lamp; 2. blueprint alison sectional sofa; 3. Finn Juhl Bovirke teak Dining Chairs from scandinavian modern; 4. Anatolian Kilim rug from abc carpet and home; 5. vintage mid-century modern credenza from hindsvik.
6. green pottery with cactus from claylicious; 7. crosley keepsake usb turntable; 8. Peter, Paul and Mary Vinyl Record, Album 1700 via Jammatun’s Vinyl Record Shop; 9. danish modern teak salt & pepper shakers, from hindsvik; 10. babouche slippers from kira-cph; 11. Scott Albrecht PERFECT IN OUR IMPERFECTIONS print; 12. glazed terra cotta tagine from sur la table.
13. Danish teak dining chairs by Borge Mogensen.
14. beautiful print collaboration between Godard and Hans Hillmann Masculin Feminin; 15. okay, so it’s not black, but how about a cool orange wire chair by bend, via fab.com; 16. interesting vintage pottery and collectibles, via trampoline. 17. west elm bello shag area rug; 18 ikea VÄTE paper lantern; 19. room and board della chaise lounge.
20. pendleton wool blanket; 21. vintage french linens via tialys; 22. tie-dye European pillow shams by artist hadley holliday; 23. ‘the list’ print by artist nicholas grider; and 24. Tom Dixon Void Pendant Lamp.