tuesday’s girl: pugly pixel diy.

i love pugly pixel. not only is katrina generous of spirit, sharing photoshop tutorials on her blog with fans like me who are dying to learn how she makes everything look so pretty, but she also posts some awesome diy ideas, too. this one is for custom envelopes made from upcycling fashion magazines (she used a jcrew catalog) using her Kuretake Handmade Mini Envelope Template. how cool are these!?

for the entire diy how to, hop on over to puxly pixel, and here for part one of her envelope tutorial.

Comments
15 Responses to “tuesday’s girl: pugly pixel diy.”
  1. Reyna says:

This is fabulous…thanks!!

2. Elli says:

I love PuGly Pixel too, but did you know there was a typo in your title?

3. Martha Rose says:

I second the love for Pugly Pixel!!! All of her photoshop stuff is so amazing and I love her website! I think I might have to attempt to make these cute envelopes this weekend :)

4. Teri Roughen says:

she is so great to share with everyone. i wish i had more time to spending learning all her tips and tricks. she’s a favorite! Teri

5. katrina truly rocks the casbah–
    so glad that you gave her a cool salute.

happy evening to you!

6. janet morrin says:

I love Pugly Pixel!

7. robin says:

This is awesome! My five year old daughter loves to do drawings for everyone she knows then they must go in envelopes (more drawings) – she goes through a TON of envelopes. Now she can recylce my j crew catalogs (and her crewcut ones!) into envelopes – genius! kinda green and kinda keeps her busy!

8. Albertina says:

I love Katrina….I use her templates all the time. And love her tutorials.

9. katrina says:

dearest victoria, this is like the raddest way to end tuesday, or any day for that matter — thanks so much for the awesome feature! :) :) :)

10. Andrea Howe says:

Anything Katrina does is must magic. Love her so much! I adore her $5/month blog bling Photoshop packages too and am a regular member :)

11. i love pugly pixel!! i wish katrina would teach a week long photoshop class for dummies like me. ;)

12. Latrina says:

Omg! How perfect & cute. I have to try this — thanks for sharing. I’ve been feeling crafty all week, too. :D

13. Love this idea! I get so many catalogs, great way to reuse them.