sunday in the city.

as it’s probably been pretty hard to miss, i’m still in the wonderful city that is new york. i’m sorry for the lack of non-new york related posts, but the good news is i have some amazing shops to share and a super stylish home tour coming up later this week.

it’s anna of door sixteen’s beautiful home in newburgh, new york. lisa, jenna and i spent the weekend there, being so well cared for — with delicious food and somehow even better company, so i’m excited to show you the home anna and her sweet husband evan so graciously shared with us. it’s a good tour, trust me. it’s a great one. in the meantime, here’s a look at my very colorful sunday in [new york] city.

Comments
24 Responses to “sunday in the city.”
  1. Chelsea says:

The NYC posts are delightful, please don’t apologize! I am excited for the upcoming posts and love these photos. xo

2. pigeon pie says:

Argh! I can’t wait to get to New York, photos like this make me a bit batty with jealousy!

3. The beautiful colors and art you find in NYC are just stunning. I’m so drawn to it-its’ just naturally creative. As if it lives and breathes art. I’m so intrigued how inspiration and creativity can be that organic!

4. NYC is one of my favorites! Love the colorful photos-great post!
    Heather

5. I must go to new york, I have to go, it’s my thing! :)

(New blog needing some love:  In Whirl of Inspiration )

6. myseastory says:

love your pictures victoria, thanks for sharing!

7. Hey Victoria. I’m sure you are having an amazing time! NYC is the best. Where is the super cool light from in your photos! Must track down. :)

8. Gina Johnson says:

Ah beautiful pics. I <3 NYC. Are you attending ICFF?

9. What a beautiful light in NYC, each city, different light. So beautiful pictures! Have a wonderful day!

10. I cannot wait to see the tour of Anna’s home. Seeing little snippets she posts on twitter are such a tease because I know the whole space must be amazing.

The ceiling in the first photo is ethereal. Where was the picture taken?

11. helen says:

so jealous! i need a new york fix

12. Kate W. says:

Beautifully captured Victoria!! I love your eye for color. If only we were seeing yellow and blue in the sky today, too…

13. Rikki says:

Ahh Newburgh, is SO close to me!! Hope you’re having a great time [:

14. Kacie says:

That teal color is perfect. I’m going to paint our office next week a similar color!

Kacie

15. Candace says:

Love the NY posts & photos. Fabulous, vivid colors, one of the many great things about the city. Thanks.

16. TayHam says:

Love that bunny graffiti, I walked by it on a Sunday in NYC myself :)

17. Kate says:

Every time I go back to NYC I’m amazed at how truly unique the city is. Love all the street art shots!

Kate

18. grace says:

hey victoria,
    thanks so much for featuring our clothespin windows in your NYC roundup! :)
    it was lovely to meet you in person! xoxo grace

19. Thea vintage says:

AH! New York – the best big city in the world!

20. Gorgeous colours! loving all the bright vintage touches
    x kat

21. ajira says:

Ah, how I’d love to spend a summer week in NY… just exploring and shooting. This captures just how I imagine it’d be!