trend: neon pink.

the new june-july issue of elle decor south africa is on fire! it’s one of the best issues i’ve seen, with page after page of inspiring stuff. but this neon, oh how it tugged at my fiery heart! all that gray and then that pop of geranium colored neon pink. i immediately need to find some cabinet knobs to paint bright neon. just smashing, wouldn’t you say?

Comments
26 Responses to “trend: neon pink.”
  1. nicole says:

wowza! love it all. and i’d love to find this issue where i live. i just painted my kitchen window neon pink & i’m very happy with the little pop that it adds to the otherwise white room. thanks for sharing! oxo

2. Anna @ D16 says:

THAT CABINET. The last one with the knobs. It’s making me feel things.

3. Sally says:

oooh these pics are gorgeous, i love these colour combinations. i completely need to find an antique piece of furniture so i can paint the handles neon pink :)

4. Still cool neon pink … it is one of the rare colors I use in my home… although it is only masking tape I have ;)

5. Kate says:

I was just telling someone that I need to incorporate a pop of neon pink (or coral) in our navy and white living room…clearly, my spidy senses were tingling, these images are KILLER!

Kate

6. Cathy Jean says:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, what am I going to do with all the idea’s you always pass this way!

7. Si says:

Oh, I love these. So many clever ideas here. Really, really like the painted knobs.

8. Carolina says:

Love the splashes of bright color.

I was thinking the other day, another Pin it Forward would be pretty rad.

9. courtney says:

Yes to the hot pink! I love how your blog already has some pretty bright pops of pink. This trend was made for/by you!

10. I searched the fabric store this weekend looking for a print just that precise color of the flowers/type in the first image. Alas it was not to be found and I had to settle for black and white polka dots. But my personal search for neon continues….

11. LOVE this colour. I just bought loads of geramiums this colour for my front porch!
    Xx
    Callie

12. TP says:

It’s all about the neon this summer–we just posted a style tip on FB today that read: If it’s bright, it’s right! You did a great job showing how to incorporate into your home.

13. I have been loving, no obsessing, over neons! I never used to be a pink girl, but I’m suddenly a convert. Addicted. The wall decor that looks like buttons is just genius.

14. I just bought some MT too… and I’ll try it with neon touches in the home.. gorgeous inspiration, thanks

15. Gemma says:

Absolutely loving the fun neon!! It makes me seriously happy!

16. Deeyn says:

Love this post!! I am obsessed with neon! I love how it is used here in a more subtle way and it really pops in this setting. It is just the right amount of color to feel vibrant but not make you look back a few years from now and think… What was I thinking??!!

17. LaTrelle says:

I LovE those pops of color.

18. renee says:

Oooh, I love that last picture. Dig the bright knobs and the awesome pink shoes!

19. ml says:

Love this post (and your blog) and the beautiful bright pops of color here!! So inspiring!

20. Bianca says:

Lovely neon accents, so pretty!

21. xanthe says:

Love these and the pop of colour! x.

22. Wow ! I love it so much !