Minted: the art prints.

You may know Minted as an online custom stationery source. And now, Minted has launched a line of beautiful art prints. I was recently invited to curate a gallery wall for the collection’s launch party, a party to support Every Mother Counts in its mission to protect global maternal health. I met the lovely Christry Turlington and was treated to an inspiring and fun evening of brainstorming hosted by minted’s Mariam Naficy to benefit Christy’s cause. These are some of the beautiful pieces I curated, and Minted gave me in thanks for my support. Lovely, aren’t they!

[ my curation at the party above; and below christy turlington and mariam naficy. ]

To celebrate the launch of its art collection, Minted is supporting Every Mother Counts in its mission to protect global maternal health with by donating a percentage of sales of children’s art and nursery art for a full year. Every Mother Counts is an advocacy campaign founded by Christy Turlington Burns to increase support for maternal mortality reduction globally. A woman dies every 90 seconds around the world from complications of pregnancy and 90% of these deaths are preventable. Every Mother Counts seeks to educate audiences to better understand the challenges and encourage us to take action to improve the lives of girls and women worldwide.

To visit minted’s entire new collection of beautiful art prints, pop into the gallery here. and here’s a few snaps of how the collection looks in my home!

Comments
14 Responses to “Minted: the art prints.”
  1. kelly says:

So fun. I noticed these a while back since a friend works there. And that sideboard/cabinet the top one is sitting on is incredible. Is it new?

• victoria says:

Ha! Nope – I’ve had that for like 20 years – I found it at a yard sale for $5 and stripped all the old paint off of it, sanded and refinished it. Best find ever! :)

2. So many beautiful prints!

3. Jana says:

Oh man….I’m so EXCITED!! Such beautiful prints. I still have mine from ALT this year up in the kitchen. Thinking I’ll need at least one for the upcoming nursery! Eek!

4. Laura Trevey says:

Loving these prints, and they make a wonderful art collage all together!

5. Annie says:

Very cool prints…..great colours!

6. Mo says:

These are really beautiful. I love the charity component and the fact that they are committed for a whole year. Heading over to have a look now.

7. Cathy Jean says:

What a great benefit/cause. And you scored the best 3 prints imo! Love the “Some Things Take Time” and don’t they ever! They look great in your apt..

8. Good day
    MINTED: THE ART PRINTS.
    I have recently been looking for info about this subject for a while and this is the best I have found out till now. Appreciated!

9. Amber says:

Omg, I love this! That painting of the dress/legs/shoes with those peonies! Gorgeous. Also, I really love the combination of shape and color in that last photo of the sofa with the pillows, blanket and artwork… great inspiration. Thanks!

10. Sarolta says:

I love how the prints look in your home.

11. Vivian says:

Hello, I am Vivian and I am a dutch designer. I love the prints!
    I also like the black branch/little bush on the picture with the empty frames and candles.
    Can you please tell me the name of it? I have never seen it in Holland and I would like to have these little branches in my own house.

I would love to hear from you!