the stylists: linda bergroth.

how fresh and pretty is this apartment styled by Helsinki and Paris-based designer linda bergroth? i aspire to live like this…or at least a little more like this. no clutter, no stuff, just style. Linda Bergroth’s projects range from INDUSTRIAL DESIGN and interior architecture to creating sets, all of them just as inspiring as this one. there’s a fun little piece about her here, too.

Comments
17 Responses to “the stylists: linda bergroth.”
  1. Wow! Love this so much! that painting! that couch! beautiful!!!!!

2. i always love the paintings in your posts! you need an archive of the artists names of all the artwork!!!

3. Ashlee says:

Really lovely! The painting is amazing and so are the blue accents! <3

4. Jay Gunter says:

Love the painting & bed.

5. Wonderful, so much open space and a I love that painting above the bed!

6. Deeyn says:

This is gorgeous!!! It is so clean and bright with nice pops of bold graphics prints. Love

7. DEB says:

Who is the designer of the rocking chair? Reminds me of Ercol… beautiful.

8. christine says:

Too much patterns for me, but I love the white.

9. That deer print is adorable! I must find it. I like the mix of geo and floral patterns. Also, I totally agree with you on living with style and no clutter. It’s clear that everything in this home has a purpose and I love that! The pictures you post always brighten my day! -Christie

10. shalini says:

Love the way the patterns have been mixed. Very bold and brave, yet the end result is quite refined. Lovely.

11. Janine says:

Is the deer painting also from Linda? Need to know… love it!

12. Great style, great apartment and so large for Paris. Love it

13. Wow! I absolutely LOVE that print above the bed!! What a stunning apartment all over.

14. I love the emerald green print on the couch. Where can I find that material?