GOOD READS: KINFOLK.

i love kinfolk magazine. not only is the idea behind it a beautiful, neighborly one, the quality of the magazine production always shines through, too. their new issue of kinfolk is out, and the pages in their sneak peek look just as luscious and captivating as the issues that precede it. kinfolk’s team of writers, editors, stylists and photographers and everyone in-between really capture something special, a place that’s just a little more peaceful and a world that’s a little less rushed — “simple, uncomplicated, and less contrived”. i’m excited to get my new issue, crawl into the teepee for some quality reading time and fall under kinfolk’s spell yet again. kinfolk, take me away.

[ check out the kinfolk gallery for lots more beautiful inspiration. ]

• all images courtesy of kinfolk.

Comments
17 Responses to “GOOD READS: KINFOLK.”
  1. Thea vintage says:

Such an lovely magazine. Wishing more would look like that.

2. Igor says:

You know what, Victoria? Thanks to you I just ordered it here in Germany:-) Very curious to see it!!!

3. Folklore says:

Hi Victoria, what a lovely post on KInfolk, it really is a beautiful magazine. I’d like to introduce you to our new store, Folklore just opened in London. We stock Kinfolk and were excited to receive our shipment of Volume IV just this morning. You can buy copies at http://www.shopfolklore.com and we ship worldwide :)

4. Folklore says:

PS. We were just featured on Kinfolk’s journal last week if you’d like to see photos of our store! http://www.kinfolkmag.com/journal/featured-stockist-folklore.html

5. victoria says:

Sigh… I love Kinfolk! I think my blood pressure drops immediately when looking at it, and I always love it. Thanks for sharing! xo

6. Classy magazine for sure. It has great photos and excellent content.

7. kyna getsinger says:

This looks incredible – I may have to order a copy. I think you should come visit Traverse City one summer and escape for a simple life vacation :) xo

8. Looks like an absolutely gorgeous magazine!

9. M says:

hah! and thanks to you (thank you!) i was able to buy issue numero uno straight from their website! i can’t wait to get it! i also watched one of their videos (dinner for two), and my heart just melted. gah! i can’t wait to find my God given significant other! (o^_____^o) ♥

10. ardena rose says:

i love magazines like this one… clean, simple, fresh, new, but with something to say.
    i’ve been following you on pinterest for a while, but can’t believe i hadn’t explored your blog until now! absolutely love it and am a new fan :)

xo
    ardena rose
    lavieenardenarose.blogspot.com

11. courtney says:

They really do a stunning job. It’s such an aspirational lifestyle. There’s nothing like the simple beauty they cultivate.