in the pink.

yesterday, i was all about green. today i’m stuck on pink. i’m so fickle, right? well, it’s a woman’s prerogative to be both fickle and have a strong affinity for all things pink. hey, for that matter, guys too. everyone loves a feminine touch of pastel pink, don’t we? this month’s living etc. magazine (above and below) had a lovely dose of pink throughout its pages, which is what i think got me started crushing. here’s a peek at some of those pages, and some gems i’ve been saving up.

vintage sheer curtains from experimental vintage.

stylist tina hellberg; and living etc.

the royal tenenbaums, reinvented by brickhut.

beautiful pink and gold, via photographer siren lauvdal.

living etc. magazine; and maire claire maison.

beautiful bedroom space, via anthology magazine.

pink, and bold yellow together, via dwell magazine.

Comments
16 Responses to “in the pink.”
  1. I for one am a gent who loves pink. Surround it with earth tones and it just lulls you to happy!

2. The bedroom space via Anthology is awesome!

3. Igor says:

I do love a nice touch of dusky pink with grey in my home. Adorable!

4. Gabriel says:

totally makes me crave strawberry smoothies. So pretty!

5. Sydney says:

Beautifully curated images. I love pink.

~Syd

6. Deeyarah says:

Okay, I’ve been thinking about painting my living room pink for a few months but thought it might be too ‘something.’ Now, I’m convinced it can’t not be pink.
    Thanks Victoria.

7. Libbynan says:

So funny… Yesterday you did green which is my favorite, and today you did pink which I did my craft room.

8. Ashley says:

I’m usually not a fan of pink but it’s all I’m drawn to these days. Especially pink and yellow color schemes. Beautiful images!

9. I don’t know what has come over me, but I am suddenly adoring pink!!
    It seems to be everywhere these days and used in so many different ways. I even named one of my Pinterest boards “Think Pink”! Love it!!

10. This is simply too beautiful. So feminine and chic! I love all the great elements like the fur, guitar, and graphic patterns!

11. Bravo for going all out pink without wandering into Pepto Bismol territory.
    Seriously, really well selected pink pretties!

12. tarah says:

The loft from anthology magazine is envy inducing.
    I am obsessed with the entire home.

tarah

onefellswoopfindings.blogspot.com/

13. Janell Beals says:

Adore the first room in particular with its pretty view to the outdoors. Janell

14. Marcia says:

loving your blog…. have been sharing a few of your posts with links to yours! Regards Marcia

15. Lisa says:

Oh my… what is the paint (brand and color name) in the first Living Etc image???? Dying to know.