collective soul.

i love a well-curated collection. whether it be a stunning art gallery like this one from the apartment, or a well-loved pile of books, when pulled together as a cohesive collection it’s perfection for me. like-objects grouped together as collections just work and look effortlessly stylish. these are some real good ones.

a shop called all that is solid, via what she has found, above and below.

floor to ceiling built-in bookcases, via elding oscarson.

more Marvelous built-in bookcases, via HEGE GREENALL-SCHOLTZ.

perfect styling: sean fennessy photography; photographer hallie burton; and styling by amanda rodriguez.

the perfect reading nook, via the apartment.

the exchange, and the Guesthouse Maison Rika in amsterdam, via elle interior.

Comments
13 Responses to “collective soul.”
  1. such great ideas on how to display items! i think i’ll go open some boxes to start playing around with how to layout my own collections. :)

2. Ashley says:

Such beautiful styling, I love art walls and an entire wall of shelves filled with books. So inspiring!

3. all the small details in each photo is awesome and inspiring, it reminds me that there is a use for all the small trinkets and needless things i have!

4. kathryn says:

i am a book freak…just ask amazon.com! so i LOVED the different collections of books…gives me ideas!!

5. Jay Gunter says:

I love the wall in the first picture.

6. meligrosa says:

that EVERYTHING IS SHIT, EXCEPT YOU LOVE i adore, where could I get that, maybe one of the art.coms? not sure, thought it was a tumbr one-hit wonder thing
    xxo

7. Awesome bunch of pictures! I love the polished black floors in the top few.

8. To live in a place like this give you so much inspiration.
    Colorfull art and white walls. Never boring.
    Love it!

9. love the partition wall and built in book case with a window-side reading nook…….heavenly!

10. ally says:

CLOCKS! those clocks!! to die for.
    and why can i not have paneled walls.

11. What a fantastic collection, especially the books.

12. Lisa L. says:

I love the wall of frames and pictures. I’d want that in the place I end up living in on my own. The stack of books are awesome also. Love it.

Always,

Lisa

13. Peg says:

This reminds me of my daughter.