tuesday’s girl: emerson fry.

the emerson fry shops are open, and i for one am slightly panic-stricken. i pretty much covet the whole fall line, and would love to have any one of the lovely pieces from their collection adorning my body. sign me up for the sumptuous slippers, golden lennon boots and that Signature Emerson Leopard print coat on Belgian linen — i love everything single thing from emerson fry.

Comments
18 Responses to “tuesday’s girl: emerson fry.”
  1. Isn’t it just fantastic? My fave is the green military-style coat. Perfection. Love following this line…

2. Amy Habotai says:

the silk column skirt and leopard coat are a-maze-ing! x

3. Helen says:

I love those suede loafers too. Thankfully Gap has a similar pair for a lot less http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=85615&vid=1&pid=253064&scid=253064002
    I love all the shoes from EF. Those oxblood pumps are to die for!

4. Dare I buy another leopard print coat! I think I should, this on is rocking my world, especially since its linen!
    Thanks for sharing such a great store
    Xx callie

5. Yum, her coats and jeans are to die for.

6. I love her clothes, but I also love her blog posts / updates. They make me laugh every time. She might be my #1 girl crush!

7. Juliet says:

Love the wide-leg jeans and sharp sneakers! Such a refreshing change from innumerable short skinny jeans and high-heeled boots! Also love the green army coat on their website … if only it were in my budget!

8. Marta GM says:

I love this shop! I wish they opened one shop in Barcelona!

9. Mihaeko says:

Her look is so beguiling!

10. Lisette says:

Goodness! I have to agree with you – I love every single piece!! (and also wish they’d open a shop in Barcelona)

11. eleonora says:

Love the slim fit short trousers, perfect with flat shoes and also with heeled ankle boots!

12. I ordered a few things during presale on Friday and am going crazy waiting for them. I still want like the whole rest of the collection but alas I do not own a money tree. :( Lol.

13. Rachel says:

What a great line! Thank you for sharing!

14. Gorgeous! She really knows what women want. That coat WILL be mine.

15. Heidi says:

OH man. That image with the wide leg jeans and the sneakers? Perfect. Too bad you’ve got to be a size zero to make it look like that. Love.
    Heidi

16. bellaMUMMA says:

Loving this collection! Do you happen to know who the model is?