gotta get away.

i’ve been sick all week (bleeck), been working way too hard, and had my home sold out from under me — sounds like a sad country western song, doesn’t it? when this happens — and all at once — you know what you gotta do, right? you gotta get away. i’m thinking mr. c’s hotel is just the place to rejuveniate my spirit, feel well taken care of, and just a little spoiled. am i right? look at this place! it was just featured in lonny magazine, but i also recently heard about it from my brother, who has mr. c’s as a client. ummm, hint hint, little bro, can you get me a room at the inn? because mr. c’s in beverly hills looks like just what the doctor ordered.

• photos by patrick cline for lonny.

Comments
15 Responses to “gotta get away.”
  1. Sydney says:

What a beautiful place.

~Syd

2. lynzey says:

Wow, that was really a quick sell. I’m sorry that’s it’s all been piling up. You deserve a break and Mr. C’s looks wonderful!

3. Oh, that’s rough. I think your landlord should at least give you a “staging” commission for making the house so, so lovely. I hope you are able to get away this weekend to Mr. C’s or somewhere equally as lovely and rejuvenating. Take good care of yourself~

4. I hope you get the break you deserve. Mr. C’s looks fantastic.

5. beautiful. I hope you feel better soon. Also whoever gets to move in after you is one lucky person!

6. Linda says:

hmmmm, it sounds like you need a real break….what about a camping trip to Berlin…check out http://www.huettenpalast.de, and if you should need a tour guide, I happily volunteer.

7. Rachel says:

Oooooohhh! Mr. C’s looks perfect for you!

8. Allywan says:

Man that is one gorgeous hotel! Take a breather girl.

9. Rox says:

oh my…mr. c’s looks lovely.

10. Kelly says:

Been loving your blog for a couple of years, and have never commented, but reading your “gotta get away” post I couldn’t help but share this kiwi song with you http://www.katchafire.co.nz/videos/video/get-away
    Xx dont worry it will all be sweet – better than great!

11. Chase says:

Any idea if that bed is available to purchase?