NM | BEST OF

when i’m not hard at work, you’ll most likely find me exploring one of my favorite antique shops. this last month I visited Austin, Texas, and probably two of those weeks were spent in awe at Uncommon Objects. This whimsical shop located in SoCo is by far one of the best treasure chests I’ve laid my eyes on. So many beautiful, one-of-a-kind pieces. Whether you’re decorating your modern bungalow, cottage in the woods, or bohemian loft — this shop has something just for you. next time you’re in austin be sure to prepare by renting a u-hual. I promise, you won’t leave empty handed.

What’s one of your favorite shops for find those one-of-a-kind treasures?

nathan michael

- keep up with nathan’s travels by following him on twitter.

Comments
15 Responses to “NM | BEST OF”
  1. Cho says:

Too much.. Beautiful… Antique! My eyes are watery with lust!

2. julia says:

oh my goodness. love. how are the prices? my husband travels to austin a good bit, I should have him stop and pick up a few things!

3. What a place! I see quite a few things I would love to have in every picture.

4. rachael says:

ooh i love antique shops! i did a post about a fantastic one in winnipeg: http://ladylikeness.blogspot.ca/2012/09/the-old-house-revival.html

rachael

5. julie kucinski says:

Pretty fab. Hunt & Gather here in Minneapolis is a worthy cousin.

6. Keren says:

I love to decorate with the aesthetic of Dicken’s “Old Curiosity Shoppe”! Magnifying Glass x taxidermic animals x leather-bound books. Everything seems like a treasure of yore!

7. Rox says:

beautiful photos. I’m like ready to paint of one these bad boys on canvas.

8. wow. uncommon objects looks like a place that needs to be on my place. always wanted to visit S.A., now i have another good reason. that store looks amazing.

thanks for giving us a peek inside Nathan

9. ok, so i haven’t had my tea. thought i read S.A. but Austin’s been on the list too. guess i better just do a texas tour.

10. hannah sas says:

ah! i am so jealous of these amazing places! im a massive follower of your blog especially the home furniture section! its my favorite!
    here is some of our takes on home decor, such as ombre wallpaper think i may have to try it!

11. Dara says:

Looks incredible! My favorite shop for one-of-a-kind finds is Roost in Chicago’s Andersonville neighborhood. I always walk out with a million idea and a long wish list.