tuesday’s girl: lookmatic eyeglass giveaway.
• this giveaway post is in partnership with lookmatic.
if you’ve been following the blog here for a while, you probably know by now that i’m a big fan of eyeglasses. that quote from writer dorothy parker, “men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses”? i don’t believe it for one minute. i think glasses look charming on women, and men as well — nerd style is right up my alley. so, i was pretty stoked when lookmatic asked me if i’d like to do a reader giveaway for a pair of their prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
For some (like me), prescription eyewear is a necessity…But eyewear is also a style statement. lookmatic enables you to fulfill your needs and afford to do so as often as you’d like. lookmatic’s glasses are inexpensive — so you can afford to get a pair to match a few looks and build your own collection — for all your moods. they have a virtual try-on, too.
* giveaway is now closed. winner will be announced tomorrow. thanks!
• visit the lookmatic collection and pick out your favorite pair.
• comment here on the blog sharing your favorite pair by tuesday, october 23rd at midnight PST.
• as always, please be sure to leave a way to contact you via twitter, facebook, your blog or email.
there’s loads of lookmatic styles to choose from — even the Uncle Leonard — Eyewear designed by Jason Schwartzman, a true eyeglass aficionado; the kitty horn sunglasses and the marlowe tortoise shell. take your pick from any pair!