a fresh look at door no. 4.

i’ve shared this amazing home here once before, but it’s been photographed again from a whole new angle, and offers a fresh new look at i think what’s become a number one reader favorite home here. this is 1970′s townhouse incredibly renovated by swedish interior designer marie olsson nylander, and it’s up for sale! should we all chip in and have a blogger retreat? i’ve never seen some of these rooms before — like the stellar vintage-inspired kitchen or baths, or some of the other rooms from these angles — and i think the furnishings have been updated as well. let’s have another look, shall we?

• images via hemnet.

Comments
12 Responses to “a fresh look at door no. 4.”
  1. Mihaeko says:

Absolutely stunning, every last detail. I’m ready to start nesting, this is my inspiration!

2. Gorgeous!So chic details!I really love it!

3. Cori Magee says:

Seriously, set up a paypal asap. A blogger retreat there would be amazeballs!

4. Sara says:

It’s so so beautiful. Also check out this clip, shows more of it, inside and out. Unfortunately only in Swedish, but I guess you better get practicing anyway if you gonna buy it ;)

5. Cathy Jean says:

Lush. Never realized before how important white is. It really makes all the deep colors including black, seem much more lush in these images than if these items (sofa for instance), were in a more monotone or colorful surrounding… Victorians’ liked white on their exteriors because the colors that surpass through a day in nature, would reflect off it..

6. I was born to live in a house with a spiral staircase. It’s actually in my DNA. Hence, by birth I should be living in this house. Case closed.

7. I love everything about this house.

8. Sarolta says:

Is this house for real? If so, I need to get rich. About right now!

9. I call the low white sofa in the top floor office with a view.

10. That is one eclectic home, but it all seems to go so well together though.

11. Ilze says:

Can I please, please, please be on your list for the bloggy retreat !! I am totally voting for that !!!!
    Love everything about it – the wonderful world of artsy people !!

12. Desiree says:

I just made apost this afternoon about her work with a
    Ink to a video about this home where she talks about it nStunning!