here’s looking at you, loft.

i love this look at a rehabilitated old warehouse belonging to free people’s creative director doub hanshaw featured in living etc. magazine. the space embodies much of the very bohemian look doub brings to free people’s catalogs — with beautiful exposed brick, faded paint, decorated with salvaged wood and repurposed antique furniture, creating one very cozy loft space. i could quite happily live here. yes, i could.

Comments
14 Responses to “here’s looking at you, loft.”
  1. abbey says:

I think that this is actually Free People’s art director’s home here in the U.S.

• victoria says:

Ack! I think you may be right, Abbey. I found it on several websites that say it’s in London, but now I’ve search again and found a site saying it’s her home. Thanks so much for the correction. I best change the title! ;)

2. I will ask Santa Claus to bring me white brick walls.

3. I am in a loft state of mind today. OK, maybe I’m in a loft state of mind everyday. But still, I love this space.

4. Tricia says:

Exposed brick, high ceilings, claw foot tub…and the natural light! sigh. love.

5. fabulous! I could totally live here too! I love it all, and that NEVER happens!

6. Love how the exposed brick doesn’t look overwrought and makes everything else look so casual.

7. rachael says:

the dresses above the bed! so airy and pretty!

8. Thomas says:

The big dining table, where can I get it? I want it!

9. Oh yes this place is dreamy! Love the brick walls.

10. This is beautiful; I love this kind of dilapidated glamour aesthetic. It reminds me a little of the Beauty and the Beast castle.

11. Anne says:

I actually just featured the bedroom on my blog but didn’t know where the image came from so thanks for the info! http://homeandastray.blogspot.com.au/
    This is definitely my kind of place. Except for the taxidermy – one trend I wish would hurry up and pass us by…

12. Love, love, love this loft!