give books | a giveaway.
chronicle would like us to give more books, and i couldn’t agree more. at the holidays i’m more than likely to purchase books for family and friends than any other gift. books are lasting, books are beautiful, and i think Books make the perfect gift: They’re intimate, They can inspire creativity and transport you to another world. Whether you love the smell of books, the feel of paper, or the sight of colorful spines lining the shelves, join chronicle this holiday and Give Books. to help you along the book giving path Now through December 31, enjoy 30% off + free ground shipping on all holiday orders at Chronicle Books/a>. simply enter discount code ‘GIVEBOOKS’ at checkout.
chronicle books also invited me to pick out a stack of some of my favorites from their collection to give as gifts this year. and the really good news? you have a chance to win this entire stack of chronicle books of my selections.
the stack of books you will win are:
tartine: the boxed set • THE STYLISTS • decorate • take away • the james beard foundation’s best of the best • pantone: 35 inspirational color palettes • the history of surfing • The new photography manual • the country cooking of greece.
to enter to win this entire selection of books:
• comment here on the blog sharing your favorite book from the selections above by monday, november 19th at midnight pst.
• as always, please be sure to leave a way to contact you via twitter, facebook, your blog or email.
• Giveaway is for North America only.
• we’ll announce a winner selected at random the week of november 26th on my twitter account, so be sure to follow along.
• The sweet logo was designed by the amazing and talented Julia Rothman.