kindred | a holiday giveaway.
kindred is coming to san francisco and to makeshift society specifically for a 2-day holiday pop-up shop! please join us for two days of holiday shopping on december 15th from 11-7 and december 16th from 11-5. A project by Lynn Russell of Satsuma Press and Teresa Robinson of Stone & Honey, kindred will offer the work of over a dozen makers from across the US and Canada. After many years of navigating overwhelmingly big holiday markets, both as shoppers and as vendors, Lynn and Teresa wanted to create a well-edited, small-scale event that would bring together a select group of makers and those who appreciate their work.
and, to celebrate their arrival at makeshift, the team at kindred are hosting one pretty fabulous giveaway for sfgirlbybay readers. one lucky reader will win a package of gifts that include all the pieces you see above:
Special edition navy + leather letter clutch from Moop • Yellow + Mint Wallet Pouch from Falconwright • Weck jar soy candle from Luminology • Scribble tea towel from Leah Duncan • One bottle of Toji, The newest scent from Olo • Pair of Arcos Earrings from Stone & Honey • 2013 letterpress calendar from Satsuma Press.
to enter to win the kindred holiday gift package, simply:
• visit kindred and have a look around; comment back here on the blog and share which designer’s work space you’d most like to visit.
• For an extra entry, follow @kindred_holiday on twitter and then let us know in the comments below as well to confirm the extra entry.
• as always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• enter by monday, december 17th, midnight PST.
• we’ll announce a winner on my twitter account by friday the 21st, so be sure and follow along on twitter.
• sorry, but this time the giveaway applies to U.S. and Canadian residents, only. However, if you are able to pay for shipping, international entries are welcome.
• San Francisco residents: Be sure to stop by the Kindred Holiday Pop-Up Shop at Makeshift Society to enter the on site raffle for more good things from kindred’s makers — giveaways from Falconwright, Canoe, Luminology, Moda Spia, Stone & Honey and Satsuma Press.