get in bed with h.d. buttercup.

in-bed-bedding

one of my favorite furniture stores, h.d. buttercup has a brand new destination, and it’s a super cozy one called in bed. hd buttercup has recently launched a new bedding store in hayes valley — dangerously close to makeshift society, so i keep roaming over there to see what’s new in their well-curated collection. this last visit i asked if i might snap a few photos to share with you and they kindly agreed. warning: you may want to curl up and take a big nap in one of these beautiful bedding ensembles. in bed carries john robshaw, their own 100% organic locally-made mattresses, and a beautiful collection of modern-cottage throws, pillows, and all natural linens all displayed in serene style. have a long look at in bed — but don’t doze off.

hdbuttercups-in-bed-store

hdbuttercupinbed

in-bed-chandelier

in-bed-metallic-pillows

in-bed-hayes-valley

in-bed-accessories

in-bed-hdbuttercup

in-bed-window

in-bed-linens

hdbuttercup-in-bed

in-bed-shop

• all photos © victoria smith, sfgirlbybay.

Comments
9 Responses to “get in bed with h.d. buttercup.”
  1. Laurel says:

I LOVE the chandeliers with the rustic rope! It’s gorgeous and I may have to implement that in my bedroom…..

2. Latrina says:

SWOON! I love love all of this. These are the colors I have chosen for my living area in my new home, too. Very gorgeous!

3. amy says:

Are those chandeliers for sale?! gorgeous.

4. Katie says:

Love! I DO want to crawl into bed there. I wish it was in my city.

5. joody says:

Oh no! I’ve been doing such a great job steering clear of the store but looks like i’ll need to pop in. i went to the store down in SOMA and spent several hours looking through their collection. Thanks for sharing! Will check out!!

6. Oh how gorgeous!! I love shops like that.

7. Alysia says:

Love it. So fresh and beautiful! Great photos.

A

8. Meredithfleur says:

This shop is absolutely gorgeous, thank you for featuring. Unfortunately I live 6,000 miles away so I won’t be popping in…..

9. We were there for the opening of In Bed in October and absolutely love their space. Ultra chic with an urban aesthetic. We feel so flattered to have our Bella Notte Linens displayed in the window and draped behind their chandeliers!

As a Bay Area manufacturer, it is a treat to be represented locally in Hayes Valley. Here’s our post from their event – http://bellanottelinens.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-bed-opening-in-hayes-valley.html.

Cheers!