tuesday’s girl: ona bag giveaway.
attention shutterbugs! i’ve got a lovely giveaway for you from ONA bags. With a focus on simplicity and some awesome style, ONA‘s soft leather Palma camera satchel embodies a more feminine look than your average camera bag, and with modern conveniences photographers need. i’m always tossing my extra lens into my bag (never a good idea) so their customizable, fully padded interior with room for a DSLR and up to two lenses is a way better option. The Palma also includes a convenient front pocket for stashing an iPad or Moleskine. and, lucky you — ONA is giving away one Palma camera satchel to one sfgirlbybay reader!
to enter to win the ONA palma camera satchel, simply:
sorry, entries are now closed. thanks for entering!
• hop on over to ONA‘s facebook page and “like” their page by tuesday, february 12th to enter to win.
• comment below letting us know you’ve liked their facebook page.
• as always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• we’ll announce a winner on my twitter account and on ONA‘s facebook page the week of february 12th, so be sure and follow us.
• sorry, but this time the giveaway applies to u.s. residents, only.
• giveaway sponsored by ONA bags.