bartender, make mine a whiskey: a workshop.

two-sisters-bar-in-hayes-valley

i think i may have mentioned my new-found affinity for those very worldly, whiskey-flavored-beverages lately. well, my very favorite bar in the city, two sisters bar & books is going to be teaching us all how to mix an adult beverage using white whiskey. that’s right, two sisters bar & books featuring bartender extraordinaire — i like to call him sir michael mixalot — is going to be holding workshops on preparing the perfect cocktail.

2-SISTERS-BAR

Join Michael Cecconi, Bar Chief at Two Sisters Bar & Books, for a cocktail making class in the fastest growing market in the spirit world: white whiskey. After an educational whiskey tasting Using moonshine from California, Wisconsin, Kentucky, and Utah this course will cover basic bartending techniques as well as shaking up four delicious white whiskey cocktails, designed to deepen your appreciation of all things whiskey! Classes are limited to 10 participants per class, so go on, do the hustle — and sign up quickly!

Class Dates:
Monday, February 25, 2012 6:30p-9p
Monday, March 25, 2012: 6:30p-9p
Monday, April 29, 2012: 6:30p-9p

mix-master

BAR

Comments
11 Responses to “bartender, make mine a whiskey: a workshop.”
  1. Ergo-Blog says:

Ooo how cool!! I’m not a big whiskey drinker but I’m sure taking a class like this would brighten my horizon! Have fun!! =)

2. sue says:

i think i have bar envy from afar!

3. I love Two Sisters – nice to know more aout events they’re hosting. Thanks for sharing!

4. joody says:

What a cool post! I’m from the bay n have lived in SF for the last two years but never heard of this place! Shame on me. I’ll have to check this out. Thanks for sharing!

5. Kate says:

I’ve attempted to go to this bar a few times but it’s so tiny I can never get in! I’m going to try again, you’ve re-ignited my interest!

6. Tanya says:

i love whiskey and have been enjoying all the amazing cocktails with whiskey and rye as a base. thanks for sharing this gem, when i get to SF or maybe I’ll take a class and get myself there, i’ll make this a place to visit.

7. Mere says:

Love this!! My husband’s birthday is next week, and I am buying him a spot in this class immediately. Thanks Victoria!

8. Michelle says:

LOVE this bar! So cute, and the snacks are delish too.

9. Meghan says:

I was just here the other night for happy hour and had their special: a Bergamont Gimlet. It was amazing!