tuesday’s girl: natural beauty | a giveaway.
what you put on your skin, is certainly just as important as the clothes on your back, and probably more important. they say that beauty is only skin deep, and it’s quite true, but i feel so much better when my skin is at least clear, bright and healthy looking. right now i’ve got that yucky winter skin and it could use a little nourishment! whole foods carries a lovely assortment of natural body care, and this week they’re giving away two gift bags with a selection of each one the organic body care products that you see here below for two lucky readers to try out. yay! be gone winter skin!
to win one of the two gift bags, simply enter in one of the following ways:
thanks for entering! comments are now closed and we’ll be announcing two winners shortly.
• Follow @WholeFoodsNorCA on Twitter, say hello with a quick tweet and include the hashtag #WFMBeauty.
• Or, Instagram Share a photo of yourself and include the hashtag #WFMBeauty
• Or, simply Comment below and let us know which of these items is your favorite natural body care product from the photograph above.
• BONUS: if you’re in the Northern California area, Visit your local Whole Foods Market store and take a photo next to your favorite natural body care item. then tweet OR Instagram with the hashtag #WFMBeauty, you can be entered to win an extra $50 Whole Foods Market gift card!
• As always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• enter by Thursday, February 14th, midnight PST and we’ll announce a winner on my twitter account by Friday, the 15th, so be sure and follow me on Twitter.
• so sorry, but this time the giveaway applies to u.s. residents, only.
The 30% Whole Body Makeup Sale is also running at all Whole Foods Market Northern California and Reno stores between Feb 13-17th.
• note: make-up bag featured is not included in giveaway.