green with envy. or is it luck? you choose.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

MICHAEL-EASTMAN

michael eastman.

emerald green. it’s a color that elicits a lot of emotion. it evokes envy and passion, can be strangely exotic, and even brings out a little luck of the irish on saint patrick’s day. green is also pantone’s color of the year — pantone 354 to be exact. and now i’m seeing green everywhere i look. coincidence? i think not — green is right on trend.

vtwonen

Jeroen van der Spek for vtwonen magazine.

green-with-envy

jadeite green plate collection via martha stewart; qawaya quilt from anthropologie; plant life from brian w. ferry photography;
anthropologie’s arbor tassel pillow.

sibella-court

an class=”caption”>sibella court.

fabric-design-by-philip-jacobs

fabric design by philip jacobs.

elle-decor-south-africa

elle decor south africa.

over-dyed-rug

over-dyed rug via matt camron

Comments
11 Responses to “green with envy. or is it luck? you choose.”
  1. Erica says:

Ohhhhh these are all such pretty pictures! I painted my room green and it looked like puke. I should have gone for more of an emerald color like that first picture. Gorgeous! Also, that lamp in the last picture is amazing! Any idea where it’s from?

2. honeydonthink says:

Green is hands-down my favorite color all year rouind and every year – these photos Victoria are all gorgeous representations of why! Ironically I also collect Jadeite dishes and have a green overdyed rug like those shown. The gorgeous first room looks like ones I saw in India a few years back where pigment is applied directly to the wall for this amazing finish.

3. Cathy says:

So pretty. I have always wanted an observatory room. Sibella Court and Philip Jacobs=Awesome photo’s.

4. Kim Porter says:

I have been loving green this season. I’ve even been wearing a lot of it!

5. Pippa says:

Great roundup! Love the green cabinet.

6. Jade Sheldon says:

I’m such a sucker for green. I guess it might have to do with my name: I was always getting Jade jewelry and jade hued clothing as gifts growing up…

7. Vantiani says:

Oh these are such a gorgeous green post!
    Thanks much, V!

8. Love this collection of emerald green! Great timing and really does show how on trend it is this year.

9. Leigh says:

That settles it. Every time I see a photo of a room that has white walls and rich green accents, I can’t help but drool for a few moments. I must be meant to have a green room somewhere…