separated at birth.

isabella-rossellini-rug

isabella rossellini + jennifer fisher’s home.

it’s been a little while since i’ve posted a separated at birth, so today i thought it was high time i got to it. they take me a while to put together so i gotta get in the groove to go on the hunt. a few neutrals and some dramatic black and white. i hope you enjoy the celebrity decor match-ups. which one would you wanna be?

brigitte-bardot-hat

Johan Sellén + Brigitte Bardot.

meryl-streep-devil-wears-prada

meryl streep + melanieliew.

gray-marilyn

the guardian U.K. + marilyn monroe.

jessica-lang-photo

jessica lange + anita calero.

Comments
12 Responses to “separated at birth.”
  1. Cathy says:

omg these are so good! You get better and better! So beautiful! These are proof positive God works in mysterious ways through images and how you find them and put them together! They make sense. Today I’m feeling Meryl’s room. That bit of sunlight in a cozy corner speaks volume’s. Perhaps it is the volume of her hair- I don’t know. But don’t these women all have perfect thick hair. Gorgeous.

2. Kelly says:

I love Isabella, but I’ll pick Jessica Lange, 20 years ago. ‘Cause then I’d get to hang out with Sam Shepard of 20 yrs. ago. ;)

(I always love this series; thank for doing them.)

3. bri says:

these are always my favorite posts of yours. you like a good pairing just like me. xo bri

4. Julianna says:

i love! Meryl’s room!!! you did a great job with these, they’re perfect!!

5. OK, seriously, if this post got anymore glam-fab, I would explode with glee. Can I just say the Meryl’s look from TDWP is just one of my favorites of all times? And Isabella, Isabella, Isabella! Love the spaces and the faces.

6. Sally says:

these are SO good! love them, especially the brigitte bardot pairing!

7. Sarolta says:

I’d love to live as Marilyn in that room. Though I’d choose to be happier than her…

8. look see. says:

I love this series! Thanks for doing another one! :)

9. These are so amazing.

10. Reba says:

Beautiful as always but the Brigitte Bardot is a perfect yin and yang!