sfgirlbybay’s guide to bohemian modern sf – app!

New-Sfgirlbybay-App

hey! some big news around here! you know how very often when you’re on your way to visit san francisco and you write me (or tweet) for a list of some of my favorite places to visit? well, now you can have all that information right on your iphone (and coming for android soon!) and compatible on your ipad, too. i decided it might be fun to create a simple app that allows you to shop bohemian san francisco by neighborhood. i’ve listed all my favorite vintage, furniture, home decor and accessories shops, even local flea and farmer’s markets as well as some galleries and museums. sfgirlbybay’s guide to bohemian modern san francisco just $1.99 — i tried to keep it super affordable and still provide you with valuable san francisco insider scoop. each place has my written description and review, so it’s kind of like the sfgirlbybay blog-to-go — an easy to navigate shopping guide to san francisco! i hope you find it handy — you can find it in the itunes store here.

sfgirlbybay-shopping-app

Comments
26 Responses to “sfgirlbybay’s guide to bohemian modern sf – app!”
  1. Patricia C. says:

I just adore your blog and San Francisco!! What a perfect combo for all the shopping I love. Fantastic idea, Victoria!!

2. This app is a really cool idea!!! I will buy this shopping guide!!!

DIY on my blog… http://www.thestelstyle.com

3. Amanda says:

What a great idea! I am going to download this right now so I can use it this weekend! Congrats.

4. Jill says:

That is awesome!!! Makes me want to take a special trip to San Fran just to use the app and see your faves!!!

5. Michelle says:

Wow, this literally couldn’t have come at a better time! Planning a San Fran trip in May! Thank you in advance!

6. Gumshoe says:

This is fantastic! Any chance you will have available for Android phones?

7. Margie says:

Congrats!!! I can’t wait to go back to SF so I can try it out :)

8. Brady C. says:

AH! Going there for the first time next month – will definitely be using the app!!

9. So funny I have this app Victoria currently on my iPhone and used it recently when I visited San Francisco. Well anyway just today my phone tells me there’s an updated version of the app ready to download to my phone, which I did. So the timing of your column is so interesting.

10. Nache says:

I wish I had this last month! I’ll definitely get it for my next trip to San Fran! It looks great

11. jill dryer says:

awesome! I’m headed to wonderful SF tomorrow for a couple days – and I’ll check it out!!!

12. Latrina says:

Oh, wow! I will be using the messss out of this! Thank you!!

13. Marjory says:

Brilliant app!. Love your recommendations. Must. Get. It. Even if I don’ live there anymore. Sigh.. Still exciting! :)

14. joy says:

congrats lady!

15. This is awesome. Congratulations! The tweets and facebook post are out on this. I wish you much success with it.

16. Alix says:

HUZZZAH!!!!! This is wonderful…..congratulations friend!!! xoxo

17. Keely says:

Congrats on your very own app! Great idea!

18. Zoe Rooney says:

That’s so cool – such a fun idea! Any chance you could share the name of the app developer? I’m looking for someone I can refer people to since it’s not something I do myself.

19. Tour San Francisco with our Hop On Hop Off sightseeing and shopping adventure. 17 stops throughout the city so you can visit San Francisco’s most popular landmarks and shopping centers at your own pace. Grab the next bus and travel onto your next stop. It’s a great way to spend time in the city!

20. victoria says:

thanks so much everyone! i hope you find it handy!! :)

21. Bianca says:

This is the things a girl needs while travelling: small, affordable, and ever so useful. (omg I’m sounding like a maxi pad ad!)

Congratulations on this. I wish you great success.

Love, Bianca

22. Shayla says:

This is so great, it must have been such a labor of love not to mention tons and tons of work! I’ll definitely be using it when we visit San Fran. :)

23. Maria says:

I will be traveling to San Francisco (from The Netherlands) in September, mainly because of all your gorgeous photos, locations and stories on your blog. :-D So, your app is timed perfectly for some great pre-holiday-fun!! Thank you so much for the inspiration! Love Maria

24. bex says:

yes! i just had someone email me for SF recommendations this week, and now i get to cheat and just send them a link to this app. brilliant : )