spring fever.

adriaan-louw-kitchen-love

adriaan louw.

spring is in the air and it’s making me feel light-headed. not in the dizzying kind of way, but in the way i want my home to look. i want that crisp, fresh green you can get from bringing plants and flowers indoors, or maybe even a few key pieces you’ve given a new coat of green paint to. from colorful cabinets, to hairpin legs, or some green accessories strewn about, ’tis clearly time for the spring season.

kelly-green-kitchen-stools

the design files.

the-socialite

the socialite family.

green-upholstered-dining-chairs

woodmeister master builders.

green-decor-ideas

diy bar from country living magazine; photographer adriaan louw; caitlin flemming’s lovely corner via style me pretty; kitchen photographed by sharyn cairns for country style australia.

elle-interior

fantastic green doors via elle interiƶr.

country-life-bench

country style (above and below).

country-life-decor

petra-bindel

petra bindel.

Comments
9 Responses to “spring fever.”
  1. Natasha says:

These photos are beautiful. I love the floral paper at the back of that closet. I don’t have any closets you can see into though, so it might be a waste to to do that.

2. emily says:

as soon as spring hit i started dreaming of painting everything green too! I might regret it in the fall, but it’ll make me happy all summer. love the floral fabrics in all the photos!

3. Interesting how almost all the images have plants or fresh flowers. It really brings the rooms to life and adds to the spring-like feel.

4. Its true, green really screams SPRING IS HERE! The pictures are beautiful! We posted something similar on our blog: http://benedictaugust.com/blog/green/ :)

5. Amie says:

I love the mismatching patchworking of the floral prints, and those lovely spring green tones!
    xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

6. Silvia says:

These are beautiful ! Just what i needed to wake up to this morning. Spring is beautiful here in New York state today too and we are moving house soon, these images have me all inspired. Happy Friday. x

7. Adriaan Louw’s photograph of the kitchen with green open shelving and cabinets is stunning, love it!

8. Sika says:

Spring is really energizing. It’s so much fun to make the changes we always wanted to do.

9. Anne says:

Love this post… and the greens/boho style! Recently wrote a blog post on decorating with fruit for Spring…

Anne @ http://blog.kitchenresourcedirect.com/