sunday in the city.

DOGPATCH

hello sunday in the city — it’s been a while. i woke up to fog so took lucy for a hike in glen canyon and then, just like magic, the sunshine showed up. so we took a little cruise over to dogpatch to see what we could see. all the happy shiny people were out because so was sun — they were dining al fresco at piccino cafe, seeing art at workshop and grabbing juice at sow, and waiting for yield wine bar to start pouring, and skating (that’s #skaterjohn below — he asked me for a shout out) and well, everyone was just happy. here’s a look.

friends-of-potrero-hill

piccino-dogpatch

coffee-and-skater-john

yield-wine-bar-dogptach

bus-stop

work-dogpatch

sow-juice-bar

dogpatch-shops

Comments
14 Responses to “sunday in the city.”
  1. Libbynan says:

So funny…… around here when you say you’re going to Dogpatch it means you are headin’ to Pigeon Forge, TN, to Dolly Parton’s place. Gave me quite a start when I first saw your topic heading…… I just couldn’t picture you there at first. But as I thought about it, you and Dolly would get along fine. Neither one of you is really blonde or dumb!

2. Ah, Victoria, your days are filled with so much beauty!

3. Susana says:

Oh California, how I love you.
    We are finally getting warm here on the east coast. Finally.
    Thanks for these lovely photos. Looks like the perfect day.

4. SALLY says:

oh my gosh, these photos are stunning! one day i’ll visit san fran, i can just tell i’d absolutely love it!

5. Amanda says:

I was in the dogpatch too yesterday! I had brunch at Piccino -such a great spot. Everytime I visit the Dogpatch I love it more and more. Great photos!

6. dk says:

holy cow. beautiful photos! i can’t believe this is sf. looks like LA!

7. I’m pretty sure you have one of the most gorgeous dogs to ever exist. Ever. Though my late Robin would not be happy that I said that.

8. Pippa says:

Such beautiful pictures! Looks like a lovely day.

9. Ana says:

I have never really been to DogPatch. I definitely have to check it out! And I will use this small guide.

10. Ash says:

Awesome, V. I’m back for a visit in a couple of weeks and may just need to go on a little adventuring there :)

11. Marjory says:

Such a color fiesta, you are killing me with this beauty Victoria! :) ah, nostalgia for SF..

12. Rachel says:

Hi Victoria!
    Great photos! I particularly love the shot of the dog, and bus shelter. You can feel the sun coming through these photos :)
    Happy Spring!

13. Yumi says:

Beautiful photos – the colors are gorgeous. Your SF city posts are my favorite, they totally make me miss visiting the city. I think another weekend trip might be in order!

14. Sarolta says:

Your fotography skills are stunning!