san francisco through parisian eyes.

7efd3cd0bc503d219f6d48f8fff6e339

i came across this lovely french blog, cachemire & soie from anne-solange tardy and was completely smitten with her photography — and especially her photo tour of san francisco. it’s fun to see your city through someone else’s eyes, and these eyes are sharing an extremely beautiful view of san francisco. anne’s photos are accompanied by a great guide to the city with perfect shopping and eating tips, too — so if you’ve got a trip planned here, be sure and give her post a visit.

san-francisco-from-telegraph-hill

san-francisco-A002

san-francisco-view

san-francisco-chinatown

chinatown-san-francisco

san-francisco

• all photos by anne-solange tardy cachemire & soie.

Comments
26 Responses to “san francisco through parisian eyes.”
  1. Jen says:

As a New Yorker I can’t imagine living anywhere else, but if I ever ran away to the West Coast it would be to San Francisco. It completely captured my heart when I visited a few years ago.

2. Sally says:

these are such gorgeous photos, the colours in them are incredible. just something else making me want to visit san fran…!

3. Amanda says:

Love her photographs of the city – she really captures SF beautifully. Have lived in SF for 7 years now and it never seems to get old, love this city.

4. Gosh, these photos are stunning! At first I thought that the first picture was an illustration, so beautiful it is! Thank you SO much for making me discover Anne-Solange, I’m off to check out her blog immediately!

Have a fantastic week, Victoria!

xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

5. mlleparadis says:

oh! i was just there, seeing the same things, and sadly did not take the second picture, one which i would have liked to capture. such a very beautiful city you live in! lucky you.

6. Jen says:

I love all of the pinks and greens. My next trip to SF needs to be in the spring, I’ve only been there in October

7. cassandra says:

i mean, i know these colors exist in SF, but this is amazing! love seeing the city through new eyes! gorgeous.

8. jennie marie says:

The colors in these photos are to die for. So pretty.

9. Anni says:

I love these – so bright & beautiful and quintessentially San Francisco.

10. Anne-Solange’s pictures are so beautiful! If you wanna see SF through the eyes of a girl from Québec (Canada), it’s over here! http://fourseasonsathomeblog.com/2013/05/28/icons-of-san-francisco/

11. Uncle Beefy says:

Ooh! I love the prevalence of pink in these photos! Reminds me of how I always see orange in your San Francisco pics, V. Would make for a stunning combined collection! (Do you still sell your S.F. pics anywhere?)

p.s. – LOVED your pants at Lisa & Clay’s wedding!

• victoria says:

so pretty, right? i don’t sell my prints anymore, but i’d always be happy to send you one if there’s something you liked. :)

and thanks – my pants were fun! :)

12. caroline says:

These are some gorgeous pictures!

13. kaymie says:

all i can say is that it’s simply beautiful

14. Anne says:

I love these photos! They have a touch of pink all around them!

Anne’s Scribbles and Doodles

15. Kathryn says:

Tickled pink by these beautiful photos. Thanks for calling them to my attention!

16. Sarolta says:

Oh my, are these colors real? Looks like candy!

17. love SF and now even more after enjoying your photos!!
    Jana

18. Jeanella says:

Beautiful………..I’m loving the terra cotta colors, too! Such a beautiful city. A multi-faceted diamond in the universe, for sure…………..

19. Does anyone have any idea where that alleyway is? I need to take pictures there!! So gorge.

20. Jeanne says:

Fabulous! How did I not know SF had so much PINK? My neighborhood seems to be all muted greens, blues, and greys. And a splash of yellow. But… Pink/peach? LOVE!

21. It looks gorgeous! I am now desperate to go!!

22. Ella says:

Would anyone mind telling me where was the alley in the third picture is?

23. Ella says: