things are always pretty on weekday carnival.

weekday-carnival-home

one of my very favorite blogs to have a look at when i’m needing a little lift is weekday carnival. life is just always lighter over there on riikka kantinkoski’s finnish blog. she has a lovely sense of style and her photography is quite sublime as well. here’s a few recent shots from weekday carnival that just made my day. rikka’s art prints on society6 and her instagrams are pretty amazing too — have a look.

weekday-carnival-bedroom

weekday-carnival-bedside-lamp

weekday-carnival-pottery

weekday-carnival-plant-stand

weekday-carnival-vase

Weekday-carnival-prints

weekday-carnival-credenza

weekday-carnival--cacti

Riikka_Kantinkoski_weekdaycarnival-plants

Riikka_Kantinkoski_plants

• all photos by riikka kantinkoski, weekday carnival.

Comments
13 Responses to “things are always pretty on weekday carnival.”
  1. Sarah says:

Things really always are pretty over there ! I love her style, especially on these pictures you picked <3

2. Lisette says:

Wow, thanks for the introduction to weekday carnival! What exquisite photography, and delightfully lovely style!

Hope you’re on the mend?

3. Bara says:

Yes, weekday carnival is for a long time one of my most favorite blogs. Riikka’s style is very special and amazing…everytime! :)

4. Bobbi says:

It all looks so pretty and clean. My house isn’t looking so tidy today, and truth be told, it’s never that tidy, not all at once anyway;)

5. absolutely lovely!
    thanks so much for sharing.

6. Sophie says:

One of my favourites, like yours!

7. Libbynan says:

There is just something about art pottery that makes me happy. My daughter has been taking pottery classes at night for a couple of years now and she’s always sending me I-phone pictures of what’s going on. There are some seriously beautiful pieces coming out of that group. I eat my morning granola out of one of her bowls and the instructor made me a waaayyyy oversized coffee mug after hearing of my addiction. Every time I hold these pieces in my hand I get the best feeling. These photos give me that same satisfaction, that same aaahhh feeling.

8. janellephoto says:

where is that plant stand from? ive been looking for something exactly like this for a while!

9. dervla says:

oh wow, those are some inspiring interiors. Thanks for the introduction to a gorgeous blog.

10. Sarolta says:

I love her blog, too! Whenever I look at her photographs I feel the urge to declutter.

11. Scratch Map says:

Beautifully ornate interiors, a credit to you for composing a great blog!