oh, hello friend.

oh-hello-friend-shop

i must be living underneath a rock, because i never knew that blogger extraordinaire and graphic designer danni from oh, hello friend has not only an online shop, but a fairly new los angeles-based retail shop as well! these very lovely photos of the oh, hello friend shop taken by photographer kimberly genevieve caught my eye somewhere on pinterest and the next thing i know they lead me to discover danni’s very adorable shop in fullerton. have a look around and sign up for her shop mailing list so you don’t miss out on some ideas & classes danni has in the works — like lunch break craft/discounts, swap parties, craft classes, and sales.

oh-hello-friend-store

oh-hello-friend-map

oh-hello-friend-shop-store

oh-hello-friend-shop-accessories

oh-hello-friend-shop-collage

oh-hello-friend-shop-shelves

oh-hello-friend-shop-cards

• photos by kimberly genevieve.

Comments
18 Responses to “oh, hello friend.”
  1. WOW the shop is adorable and looks like I could get lost browsing for hours.
    Amy

2. Keema says:

Can’t wait to open my retail shop one day! So cute!

3. Kristin says:

What a beautifully styled shop — I would love to pop in the next time I’m in CA!

4. Delabelle says:

Very cute store!! I love antique shopping!

5. So cute! I love Danni’s blog and will definitely have to visit her shop the next time I’m in SoCal!!

6. Kelli Murray says:

Love her and this shop!! So creative that one!

7. tere says:

I’ve always loved their etsy shop! this is even better, I’m a bit far though, so these pics are great! Thanks!

8. Danni says:

Victoria, this is just the sweetest write-up! Thank you so much for sharing about our new retail shop! Have already gotten calls and lots of interest, you are the best! Thank you friend! <3

9. A lovely shop indeed!!

10. christian says:

amazing photos :)

…。…。…。…。…。…。…。 …。…。…。…。…。

christian | my blog : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

thanks for the hype.

11. Oh what a lovely space filled to the brim with treasures!!

12. Wow… I wanna be there! Beautiful ;)

13. Sarolta says:

What a beautiful shop! I guess I’d buy half of the stuff just because of it being so nicely arranged ;)

14. EBK Riley says:

I want everything in these pictures! Thanks for sharing this cute shop– it makes me long for myhome town even more… I am clicking to the web site next.

15. DRAMA says:

Amazing photos! So cute!

16. Victoria! So happy to see this post! I love danni, she’s been one of our patchwork show vendors for years. Not only is she one of the sweetest people ever but she has an amazing sense of style-as we can all see from the photos! Thanks for the glimpse into her new shop.

17. Oh, what a wonderful day it would be if we could visit! Love your post. The images are lovely… so pretty.