anahata katkin: papaya!

anahata katkin

When I first laid eyes on the gorgeous space of Anahata Katkin, I couldn’t believe this was her actual home because it is truly a work of art. As founding artist of a paper and lifestyle brand called PAPAYA! and founder of the 4,000 square foot, luxe boho boutique, PAPAYA! Living in Ashland, Oregon, her style and the way she layers multiple inspirations and collections is impeccable.

Anahata briefly describes her love for her gorgeously eclectic home space: “It’s not just a place to unwind. I work here, we live here, entertain, we create and we collapse here. I tinker with it and build on it daily. I am constantly searching for the right balance between hoarder and modernist. I can’t decide which I am- though clearly I am no minimalist!” See more of her space here on her artist website, or visit PAPAYA! online.

anahata katkin

anahata katkin

anahata katkin

anahata katkin

anahata katkin

anahata katkin

anahata katkin

anahata katkin

anahata katkin

Comments
18 Responses to “anahata katkin: papaya!”
  1. so gorgeous! i have a few pieces of papaya art, love them!

Molly {Dreams in HD}

2. stellastarlite says:

A disco ball ottoman???? What??? Be still my heart, it’s bananas!!

3. Meg Sylvia says:

Wow, this is so wonderfully eclectic. I have to agree, the entire home is certainly a work of art!

4. Oh wow, every room is a treat!

5. Papaya is awesome and so is Ashland! So wonderful to see Anahata & Papaya featured here. If you are ever in Southern Oregon, Ashland is definitely worth a visit!

• Rachelle says:

I have not spent enough time in Oregon! My first trip was to Portland about 3 months ago – I will definitely have to plan a trip through Ashland soon!

6. tahiti says:

I died and went to heaven.

7. Marjory says:

What a happy, well love home!

8. Erica says:

Beautiful! I love how bright and airy the rooms are, and the stunning use of color.

9. SO incredibly beautiful….this home makes me so happy. I LOVE her studio and living room…just gorgeous. And am I crazy or is that a disco ball turned table in the corner? LOVE! :)
    xo
    Melissa

10. Deb says:

Gorgeous!! I love the way she mixed up prints in a room.

11. pixie says:

I’ve been a long time fan of her artwork and paper products but wow…this place is so pretty! I love all the colors.

12. Shawna says:

I first saw her home in an issue of Where Women Create and I cannot figure out if she has since moved or if she has painted everything white. Anyhow, it was gorgeous then and is gorgeous now. Thanks for sharing it.

13. Maryn says:

Gorgeous! I love her line.

14. Thanks for Sharing. I live on an eclectic farm and the ideas and features on your posts are inspiring. Making some changes in the home right now, redoing floors and I have lots of ideas for restyling now, thanks to your posts.
    whenever you get a chance. Take a look at my farm here: http://bluestallionfarm.com/blog
    thanks again!
    Gany

15. Analily says:

I ADORE all the GUATEMALAN TEXTILES!!!! Hand embroidered cushions, etc!!!