living in pink.

Rachel Van Den Brug amsterdam home, via milk magazine.

sometimes, i wonder what it would be like to live in a truly feminine home. one with cabbage roses and pale pink walls and flouncy things here and there. i think when well done, the results can be incredibly stunning. i am not sure if i could live in a home so utterly romantic, but i can certainly appreciate some of these spaces. they appear most idyllic, with small children playing dress up and dreaming up castle-forts while mums lounge about sipping earl grey tea and reading romance novels. i doubt it’s much like that, but hey i’m fantasizing here.

beautiful pale pink home via el mueble, above and below.

janis nicolay for anthology magazine.

zoldan interiors; and harlequin wallpapers.

Polly Wreford for Atlanta Bartlett’s beautiful book Easy Elegance.

pip studio floral wallpaper.

15 Responses to “living in pink.”
  1. some gorgeous spaces!
    especially love the polka-dot upholstered bed :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}

2. Anne says:

Photos of these always remind me of the English countryside — which I absolutely love. So layered and rich. Brought a smile to my face this afternoon!

3. dervla says:

i don’t think i could do this either, but i have to admit, when done right, it’s truly gorgeous.

4. Amy says:

I was thinking of adding a pink accent square to my studio wall…this makes me really want to

5. The Office Stylist says:

These pictures make me want to go home and add some more feminine touches to my place!! Love the polka dot upholstered bed!! It provides that hint of femininity without going crazy!! I love it!!

-Sayeh, The Office Stylist

6. Nicole says:

Stunning pink! I LOVE it!

I wish my bf was more inclined to like this color :)

7. Galbie says:

I say Pink+Antique! It looks great in Rachel van den brug’s home. Romance, all the way!

8. I agree — as much as I love the color pink, especially how it’s used in these photos/homes, I’m not sure I could do the same! Perhaps little pops and accents of pink would be best and most realistic.

9. I could live in pink all day long! LOL…to my hubby’s discontent! Right now our living area is pops of yellow and pink and I love how much brighter the space is.

10. Victoria, I love these images. Especially that first space. I also dream of a feminine space. Yet my home has a rustic vibe and is painted greige with dark charcoal accent walls. Not quite a girly retreat. Thanks for sharing this pretty little daydream.

11. ashley elaine says:

girl. you get me.

12. Great collection. Love pink.

13. alexa says:

wondering where your bead is from ? the pink polka dot

14. alexa says:

could you tell me where the pink polka dot bed is from ?