at last. H & M online.

h&m-vase

glass vase from new H&M online.

if you haven’t heard the news, H&M is at long last available to shop online. hallelujah! there’s not only your favorite clothing at affordable prices, there’s now a line of H&M homewares, and i have to say the styling is pretty spot on. from kitchen goods & linens, to bedding and cushion covers, here’s a few pieces that grabbed my eye (and some of my money — but thankfully, not too much money).

h&m-kitchen

kitchen canisters.

pillows

cushion covers.

linen-bedding

linen duvet bedding.

h&m-bath-products

bathroom accessories; and guest towels.

storage-bins

storage bins.

H&M-PILLOWS

cushion covers; and tea light holders.

h&m-tablerunners

table runners.

Comments
20 Responses to “at last. H & M online.”
  1. Amanda Marie says:

I could totally live in black and white colors like this. So simple yet fabulous!

2. Leith says:

(Somewhat) funny thing: yesterday I logged onto the H&M website to look through their maxi dresses and saw that they offered online shopping now. So I mourned the fact that it had been *so long* since I was last able to afford to shop that I completely missed the boat of the H&M online shopping launch. Glad to see that this is, actually, recent. So I’m not that poor and out of the loop after all…but French looking housewares?! Yes, please! – Leith

3. Lisa Price says:

What a chicly rugged home. I love the look. Xo.

4. Patricia Cook says:

Oh my, I love everything!! Thanks for showing us this, Victoria!

5. Meg Sylvia says:

YES… about time is right! Thank you for the heads up!!

6. WOW, such great pieces!
    thanks so much for the heads up :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}

7. becky says:

victoria you just cost me some serious bucks, but I am getting a lot of stuff for the amount I spent :)

8. Martyna says:

I really like the collection h&m is doing, they’ve created so many pretty things! xx

Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

9. sandrichka says:

i was so excited about the linen duvet cover & sheets-but they are sold out in dark gray. hope they restock soon, some very cool items here…thanks for the heads-up!

10. Angela says:

Thanks for sharing. although i think my bank account is not going to thank you. ;)

11. caroline says:

I am smitten with … EVERYTHING.

12. We have a shop here in Copenhagen and I love shopping there. Everything I have bought so far has really lasted (and that is saying a lot with three kids in the house!)

13. SO excited for this – except I vowed not to spend for a while. Oh, dilemma! But I think my bedroom needs that striped cushion cover. Yes, yes it does :)

14. Jayme says:

This is so exciting!!! It’s taking literally ALL my willpower not to spend my life savings on $4 velvet pillow covers in all the colors of the rainbow. Such a good buy. I feel like a squirrel right before winter (except with velvet pilows…instead of nuts.)

15. ashle says:

HM home (and online shopping) has been available in the UK for quite some time :)

16. Nadia says:

I JUST recieved my king linen duvet set and pillowcases and I AM IN LOVE!!! They look well made, feel like a comfy pair of linen pants and I actually can’t wait to wash them to try and soften them up even more! For $70, minus the intro 20% off coupon I’m so thrilled! Now I’m just waiting on a nice stack of pillows and some kid’s clothes to arrive!

17. Love everything that H &M puts out. So excited!