poppin: work happy giveaway.
this pretty much rocks! it’s time to get yourself organized! i’ve been in a major organizing mood — creating calendars, adding stickie notes, and using colorful markers to make task lists just a little bit less task-like and much more fun. so, i wondered if you know about poppin? poppin was created to fill the design gap between the products we use for work and the pretty things we use in the rest of our lives. so, they’re not just another office products company; poppin offers us workstyle products with a range of color options and lots of flair — even if for you, that just means bold black & white.
to introduce you to poppin, the company is offering up this giveaway to help you work happy. we’re giving away two $100 gift certificates towards any products in their shop — from polka-dotted journals, to pretty pens, to desktop organizers and even furniture and cool task lamps. and as an extra nice gesture, poppin is offering everyone $10 off your poppin order of $40+ or more by entering SFGIRL at checkout (offer good until 9/15/13).
to enter to win one of the two $100 gift certificates for poppin, simply:
• visit poppin and pick out a few of your favorite products.
• comment here on the blog sharing your favorite poppin pieces by wednesday, september 11 at midnight pst.
• sorry, this time the giveaway is for u.s. residents only (international shipping is coming soon!).
• as always, please be sure to leave a way to contact you via twitter, facebook, your blog or email.
• we’ll announce 2 random winners, selected via random number generator by monday, september 16th on twitter, so be sure to follow along.