the shutterbugs: sara landstedt.

sara-landstedt-living-room

meet photographer sara landstedt, a self-described “happy, loud-laughing, hard to sit still, loving my job photographer” based in Jönköping, sweden. i could live in any one of these beautiful interiors — serene, with lovely styling, i wonder if sara would ever pop over to my place for a little makeover? i aspire to the lightness of being sara captures with her camera, and i never seem to quite get there. one can dream, though.

sara-landstedt-still-life

sara-landstedt-photography

Sara-Landstedt-desk

sara-landstedt-photo-lockers

Sara-Landstedt-bedroom

sara-landstedt-vingette

sara-landstedt-living-area

sara-landstedt-gray-dining-room

Sara-Landstedt-still-life-images

sara-landstedt-kitchen

• all photography by sara landstedt.

Comments
24 Responses to “the shutterbugs: sara landstedt.”
  1. Megan says:

Wow. Completely in awe at the beauty of these spaces. I dream of taking interior photography that looks like this–

2. Alecia says:

the most gorgeous interiors!

3. oh my gosh what stunning spaces!
    the kitchens are amazing and i love the slate grey dining room.

Molly {Dreams in HD}

4. christin says:

i love absolutely everything about these photos and spaces.

5. Brandyn says:

Such beautiful photos! Absolutely love these interiors. Reminds me why I love a clean white wall.

6. Zandra Zuraw says:

Love this space! It really reflects her point of view as a photographer, too. I’ve pinned the shots of her kitchen and little desk…thank you!

7. Amanda says:

I’m SO in love with these gorgeous spaces. The use of whitespace is especially compelling – I’m trying to incorporate a similar style in my own home.

8. Becca says:

Really loving Sara’s work. I recently pinned the image of the bed and lamp (I have that bed frame, it’s the best!) so it’s great to see more work from her. As a photographer myself I appreciate the inspiration from a fellow female photographer. Girl power!

9. mlleparadis says:

love the pops of color against all those refreshing neutrals.

10. Viv says:

Oh, my, my favourite yet of all of your interiors!

11. Shannon says:

Ooo, the dining room. Purple walls with big beautiful white baseboards.

12. Aileen says:

Ohhhhh all these are SO dreamy. I think I’ve seen a few on Pinterest before but love seeing them all collected here together and knowing who they’re from. Such beautiful photography and beautiful spaces!

13. L'Oliphant says:

Love the spaces, the light and deco. Seems so soft and cosy!

14. That backsplash… so simple but gorgeous! Pinning to my dream kitchen board. :)

15. Emma Solveigsdotter says:

Haha, that’s my apartment up there! How weird is that! Or pretty cool actually! Hi Victoria, I wish you a great weekend!

16. Emma Solveigsdotter says:

But I have to say though, Sara is not responsible for the styling. As for me and my friend Lina (who’s home is also featured up there), we did the styling ourselves. Unfortunately, we don’t get much credit for it!

17. Emma Solveigsdotter! says:

Thank you! But I’m not the stylist for all the photos! Just my home. All of these photos are taken in different homes that Sara visits, she changes nothing and is not involved in the styling, she’s just responsible for the shoot. So thank you for changing, but I can’t take credit for the styling in all the photos, just my own home!

/Emma (@solveigsdotter)

• victoria says:

Oh well, I wanted to try and give you credit but I guess it’s a little tricky since I’m not sure which is your home. But they’re all beautiful, so yours must be! :) Thank you Emma!

18. Pauline says:

Omg I’m fond of your interior, so peaceful and cosy !
    But tell me Victoria, where could I find the same rack (or so) you used for your desk ? It changes everything, and I hate the desks you can find on common websites so much !
    Thanks !! ;)