sunday in the city.

nest-san-francisco

no holiday weekend with family in town is complete without a visit to the fillmore districts’s nest. one of my mum’s (and my) favorite shops, nest always gets me in the holiday spirit with their beautifully decorated windows, and gorgeous store displays. this year was no different — i have no idea how they even dream up these whimsical windows, but what a fun task to have. here’s a peek at san franciso’s nest this season.

nest-san-francisco-audrey-book

nest

nest-mirror

nest-shop

nest-window

nest-fillmore-street

Comments
10 Responses to “sunday in the city.”
  1. Lynn says:

I have always loved Nest! It’s a feast for the eyes (though a little bit rough on the wallet).

2. Sarah says:

Looks like a great store – usually in these jam packed stores, I need to go around once, twice or three times to get the full impact of all the items displayed. There are always multiple items I missed on the first or second go ’round. Then I want to buy all of it…and realize I can’t. Have a good week! ;-)

3. Anna says:

Yep I can definitely see how Nest would put you in the festive mood :)

4. Jessica says:

I love Nest and was just there this past weekend! It’s such a great store for gifts.

5. Shannon says:

All these years and still, Nest is one of the most magical stores. Thanks for the reminder, Victoria!

6. Oh I love Nest. It’s so dreamy. And lucky you, you were allowed to take some pictures inside. ;)

7. MARTHA FLYNN says:

SO HARD TO CHOOSE A FAVORITE ON THE WOONWINKEL SITE. EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL! THE EASTERLY THROW BLANKET REALLY CAUGHT MY EYE. COLOR AND CRAFTSMANSHIP IS A MARVELOUS COMBINATION.

8. Ashley says:

Woonwinkel was such a treat to visit! So many things to covet, but I loved the Ribbed Pendant Sconce! Would be the perfect addition to my bedroom! Thanks for sharing.

9. Felicia says:

Nest is one of my favorite stores, too! It’s the kind of place that makes me want to buy everything… and also makes me want to own my own boutique.