2014 is here and I couldn’t be happier. My name is Annie Teng and I’m over the moon that Victoria has invited me to share in this space. I’m excited to bring you a new series called Friday Finds, a weekly roundup of interior design and lifestyle inspiration. To kick things off, here’s a look back at sfgirlbybay in 2013.
1. Are you Smeg-worthy?
2. The magic that is Herriott Grace turns four.
3. Custom shelving gives new life to Victoria’s living area.
4. You can’t go wrong with black and white.
5. Studio Oink designs the perfect little apartment.
6. Soak up the visual splendor at Weekday Carnival.
7. I scream ice cream social!
8. Vipp’s chief designer creates a modern home fit for a family.
9. The charm of Venice meets its match in this Airbnb.
10. Get your cute homeware fix at Portland’s Woonwinkle.
11. Sip away that holiday food coma.
12. Victoria dreams up the loveliest London loft.