sunday in the city [ of los angeles ].

silverlake-neighborhood

this sunday in the city i spent in los angeles — working on a project with bri. she was such a great hostess — i was greeted with a beautiful bed tray in the guest bedroom filled with a carafe of water, flowers, chocolates, and the best smelling candle ever. it was so lovely! then she proceeded to take me to all her favorite spots around the city, including a trip to her beautiful new designlovefest studio, which has me filled with envy — i want one! we had tea at the daily dose, an amazing breakfast at sqirl, cocktails and oysters at l & e oyster bar, a early birthday dinner for bri at cliff’s edge and a yummy brunch at bottega louie (that place deserves its own post, so it’s coming up). we shopped too — hitting yolk, twig and twine, lawson-fenning, lake boutique and a super cute atelier called myrtle. it was such a great trip all round! thanks for the hospitality, bri!

designlovefest-chairs

the-daily-dose-cafe-los-angeles

sqirl.

yolk-los-angeles

yolk.

new-california

palms

Comments
22 Responses to “sunday in the city [ of los angeles ].”
  1. vicky says:

Victoria and Bry! Genius! I´m from Argentina…I see that pics and I want to be in LA! :)

2. Sally says:

Gorgeous photos Viactoria! Looks like you guys had an awesome and sunny time in LA, the whole place looks so colourful!

3. Man, I love LA. All of these photos make me so happy to live here.

xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

4. emily says:

love, love that los angeles light. so great to so a place where flowers are blooming in January. thanks for sharing!

5. Ilenia says:

loved following your instagram! x

6. Marion says:

as everyone above, i want to go to LA after watching these pictures !!
    marion

7. Victoria Rose says:

Love love this post Victoria I know the majority of these spots given that I live in LA and just love Silver Lake and have considered having a shop on this mighty block…

8. Patricia Cook says:

Thanks for these gorgeous pictures of my hometown. They really make me miss it, and remind me that there is nothing like California sunshine. Love those shops too, looks like you had so much fun!!

9. Lily says:

Ooh, great pics Victoria! Looks/sounds like you and Bri had an amazing time. Love all of your pics…you captured that magical LA light so well!

10. lovely photos! how i wish to fly to LA now…but LOL i’m so far away

11. Ashe says:

Everything about this post excites me~ Ahh, I have serious wanderlust now.

12. Further proof that I need to make my way to LA. How amazing! I’m so glad you had fun, and cannot wait to hear about this project you two are working on!

13. Melanie says:

Oh! How awesome! I see my cork vases in your photos at Twig and Twine. I am such a huge fan of your blog :) Hope you had fun in LA!

14. Tamar says:

How funny! I was at Sqirl for brunch on Sunday. Next time you’re in town, I think you’d love Valerie Confections.

15. Amber says:

These photos are gorgeous! i wish I had traveled with you!