checking in at the grand budapest hotel.

grand_budapest_hotel

i am so excited for this film to arrive in theaters. my longtime love, wes anderson has gone and done it again directing his latest film, the grand budapest hotel, opening this spring. every time i see the trailer i laugh uncontrollably and then attempt to focus, calm myself and study carefully those amazing movie sets. how does he do it? if i had a visit to the grand budapest hotel, this is what i imagine the rooms to look like — very fancy-schmancy with beautifully ornate beds and chandeliers swinging madly from the ceilings everywhere. i do think wes and i should strongly consider honeymooning here! oh, and this clever test — are you sure you’re quite ready to visit the grand budapest? better find out! and take a peek at the film’s trailer here, darling.

hotel-budapest-room

beach studios.

vogue-living-bed

vogue living.

pink-upholstered-bed

lala lovely things.

GRAND-BUDAPEST-HOTEL-CHANDELIER

a so fete bash; luke and cat photography via style me pretty; the gorgeous daily; and kt merry photography via style me pretty.

formal-living-room

Paris haussmanien apartment by Photographer Frédéric Vasseur.

gothic-bedrooms

lauren bentley; Photographer Ashley Bowen msn photos; flickr unknown account; the french house.

Comments
18 Responses to “checking in at the grand budapest hotel.”
  1. so incredibly excited for this film!

Molly {Dreams in HD}

2. Cathy says:

Gorgeous Rooms. Great post! And can’t wait to see this movie. I laugh through-out his films too. They are too much fun.

3. My husband mentioned this film to me and I can’t wait to see it.

4. Emily says:

this just made my day. i love wes anderson. his storytelling and the exquisite cinematography and visual appeal…i swoon!

5. Gah, to own a fabulous, floral, vintage, pink bed! DREAMY.

6. GAH!!! gorgeous!!! uh-oh… i feel another “real art for a fictitious world” post coming on ;)

7. tamera says:

Let me pack my pink & gold bags and I’ll be ready to go!

8. Loving all of the soft, faded pinks in these images….and am excited for this film! Especially love the bedroom…..those shams! eep! :)
    xo
    Melissa

9. Deanna says:

I too am Entirely too excited for this film!!! I knew there was a reason I liked your blog so much =)

10. Patti Backer says:

yes….yes….yes! i can’t wait!

11. This movie looks so amazing. I can’t wait to see it!! So hilarious. And so visually stunning!! I’m really excited about this one.

xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

12. Aude Flo says:

Thanks for sharing, I didn’t know this film was coming and it looks so SOOO good!! Don’t know when it will be out here in France but can’t wait!

13. Jenifer says:

The bed of the fourth image looks great :) I want to have the

14. Rae says:

I had no idea that Was had a new film coming out. It’s funny though, because the moment I saw the first image without reading this post at all, I was like, “wow that is very Wes Anderson!” The trailer looks great, I can’t wait to see it. I think you selected some nice photos, they are very beautiful interiors although I don’t think they fully capture the Wes feel, but then again, he has such a unique aesthetic it is really hard to find existing places that capture that. Lovely post, thanks for sharing!

rae from lovefromberlin