mammoth & co. | an art giveaway.
you know how you see some great piece of art you love, you make the leap and splurge on that little masterpiece? and then — there it just sits collecting dust, waiting to be placed into a pretty frame to finally hang gracefully on your wall? i know exactly how this feels and it’s one of those things that eats away at my to do list, stares up from me on the page and fills me with aching guilt. well, mammoth & co. got feedback of this very nature from their loyal customers so they decided to do something about it — to offer us framing right on the site. prints accumulate so easily and framing seems to never happen, so to be able to buy the works already framed seems like a pretty logical move, right? right. and to celebrate this stroke of extraordinary convenience, mammoth & co. is giving away a framed piece of art of your choice to one lucky reader — any piece from their collection.
to win one free 8×10 print framed in either white or black from mammoth & co., with free shipping, simply:
**COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED! THANKS FOR ENTERING!**
• visit the mammoth & co. collection and pick out your favorite piece of art.
• comment here on the blog sharing your favorite artwork by wednesday,march 19th at midnight pst.
• as always, please be sure to leave a way to contact you via twitter, facebook, your blog or email.
• sorry, but this time the giveaway is for u.s. readers only.
• we’ll announce a random winner by the week of march 24th on my twitter account, so be sure to follow along.