design bloggers at home.

sfgirlbybay-dining-room

i’m quite chuffed to announce a brand new design book launching this month — design bloggers at home by ellie tennant, with photography by rachel whiting. i’m especially excited because my home is one of the many bloggers’ homes featured in their beautiful new book. ellie and rachel flew all the way from england to style and shoot my house, and it was such a fun day here watching them work their magic.

Design_Bloggers_new

Ellie Tennant is a London-based interiors journalist, specializing in interiors, trends and design and She writes her own weekly interiors blog, and also pens features for magazines like Livingetc. There’s fifteen in-depth case studies of diverse homes from design and style bloggers included in the book, including Oh Joy!, Happy Mundane, VosgesParis, My Scandinavian Home and many more. The result is a visual feast of inspiring yet achievable interiors, with plenty of ideas to use in your own home, while the final chapter offers advice on setting up your own blog. Until you get your hands on a copy (you can pre-order here), here’s a quick sneak peek at the cover and a few photos of my place featured in design bloggers at home.

sfgirlbybay-at-home

sfgirlbybay-buffet

• photography by rachel whiting.

Comments
17 Responses to “design bloggers at home.”
  1. your house is absolutely amazing victoria!
    seriously, styling perfection. congrats on being featured :)

2. Laura says:

Wow, how cool! What an exciting book. Can’t wait to read it! Congrats!

3. that book looks super.

love your new old work table.

4. Stephanie (afunhouse) says:

Yay! I can’t wait to get my hands on this book! Congratulations on being featured!

5. So exciting, congrats! Definitely deserved and your home is gorgeous!

6. Yvonne C. says:

Victoria, you and your home are so deserving. Endless inspiration for all of usf!!

7. beautiful! and based on the cover (and included homes) definitely going to want it for our home.

8. Wonderful! I wouldn’t mind being in the next book ;-) You can see a sneak peek from my house on my blog http://www.carriecanblog.com/2013/09/my-bright-graphic-kitchen/

9. What a fun concept! Giving us a glimpse into the home of a design blogger in a book! Can’t wait to check it out!

10. Nina says:

Congratulations! How lovely!

11. Sheri Shay says:

Fabulous fun. Your style has been an inspiration to all of your readers, Thank You. And, congratulations for being in this awesome looking new book.
    SS

12. Lori says:

Congratulations Victoria! How wonderful. I can’t wait to get the book :)
    L

13. Awesome! So looking forward to flipping through this book…I’m a big fan of Ellie & Rachel’s work, happy to see your bright home included in their new book! Congratulations :)