swarm | a giveaway.
i have long been an admirer of amsterdam-based artist leslie oshmann of swarm. leslie’s talent is taking vintage canvas paintings and giving them a whole new life — as furniture, journals, pillows, and, handbags. Each bag is utterly unique, made from vintage paintings, leather and linen, reclaimed objects made new in Amsterdam. leslie finds her materials in dutch markets, antique shops, and flea markets everywhere from paris to belgium — all bespoke design made without a pre-existing pattern. today, we’re hosting a worldwide giveaway of a beautiful swarm home bag — of one lucky winner’s choice from available bespoke collection.
to win one of leslie oshmann’s swarm bags, simply:
**COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED! THANKS FOR ENTERING!**
• visit the swarm collection and pick out your piece any of the swarm collections:
• comment here on the blog sharing your piece from swarm (furniture, bags, journals, accessories) by monday, march 24th at midnight pst.
• winner will be able to select the bag of their choice from one of a kind inventory available after march 24th.
• as always, please be sure to leave a way to contact you via twitter, facebook, your blog or email.
• yay! this giveaway is worldwide!
• we’ll announce a random winner by the end of week of march 24th on my twitter account, so be sure to follow along.