1. A ceramics designer’s cozy and eclectic San Francisco home
2. This clever workspace for two crafted from IKEA kitchen cabinets
3. An elegant and simple floral arrangement, among others
4. I’ll take this Berlin apartment, please! styled beautifully by sarah at coco lapine design.
5. Ceramic and porcelain vessels inspired by people and sound
6. noeblog’s Instagrams of her home interiors
7. Sweet and tart lemon bars garnished with thyme
8. The edgy and vibrant interiors in HKliving’s new catalogue
9. Chantal Anderson‘s portrayal of life through her photographic lens
I think I’ll give number three a try. How will you be welcoming the first weekend of spring?