the shutterbugs: louise desrosiers.

louise desrosiers photography | sfgirlbybay

welcome to the colorfully captured work of louise desrosiers. louise desrosiersis a graphic designer, art director and freelance photographer, freelancing mainly for magazines in the genre of decor, fashion, and graphic arts. she collaborates regularly with editors of Côté Paris and Milk Magazine — like some of the beautiful images featured here of artist and designer caroline gomez’s home (above and below). i love these whimsical, creative spaces, and louise seems to photograph them in the most perfect natural light. she makes lighting like this look so easy, when it is anything but (however, some serious inspiration to strive for!). for a more complete look at her portfolio, visit louise’s tumblr page.

louise desrosiers photography | sfgirlbybay

• all photos by louise desrosiersis.

Comments
11 Responses to “the shutterbugs: louise desrosiers.”
  1. Femke D. says:

That is one very cool colourful house! Love the little details!

xx Femke

2. Vicky says:

Lovely! so beautiful the contrast in the white box of the spaces and the colour power!
    xo

3. Victoria,

I just wanted to let you know that I really love your blog. You share such beautiful spaces. Really original content. It is always fun to come back and visit sfgirlbybay!

Cheers,

Anna

4. Loved looking at these photos – thanks for sharing!

5. I love this colorful interior. It creates a fresh and happy atmosphere. Wish you a lovely day.

6. Aleena says:

love love… one thing I noticed, when I pin from your website, the automatic captions are kindof weird and hyphenated, but when I pin form other websites (like dlf for example), I get a proper description…I prefer the latter. Anyway, only mention because I would like to give proper credit while pinning…

cheers!

7. Sally says:

Swooning at every single one of these photos – gorgeous shots!

8. Anuschka says:

Beautiful pics! Love the white and bright colors together. It;s very cheerful!

9. Stepha_ny says:

I like your blog! I love polka dots! where can I find it?