tiny atlas quarterly | a giveaway.
have you seen Tiny Atlas Quarterly yet? a visually breathtaking digital travel + lifestyle magazine, tiny atlas quarterly will be launching their first printed annual issue this April. Founded and edited by photographer Emily Nathan and editor in chief and design director Liz Mullally in 2012, Tiny Atlas Quarterly is the culmination of what happens when art directors, designers, photographers, stylists, writers, and other friends and contributors — a growing group of professional creatives share beautiful photo stories that are engaging and energetic. It’s how they see the world and what they want to share with it — the little black book of where to go and what to do if you find yourself there one day, too, and always with the hope that readers will be inspired to create their own personal adventures.
to enter to win this print from tiny atlas quarterly, simply:
• please comment by friday, april 4th, 12pm PST.
• as always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• yay! this giveaway is worldwide!
• we’ll announce a winner on my twitter account the week of april 7th, so be sure and follow along.
• all photos courtesy of Tiny Atlas Quarterly.