good reads: elle decor south africa.

elle decor south africa | sfgirlbybay

the current issue of elle decor south africa is bursting with color! pow, bam, kaboom-like color! and not just one feature — there are several home tours in the april-may edition of elle decor south africa including a fantastic west london home photographed by michael paul, a cape town home by greg cox and jenny brandt of dos family, who shot her own beautiful home in sweden. all of these homes are full of bold inspiration. check out the full issue of elle decor south africa (i read it on zinio) for more – it’s a fantastic read!

elle decor south africa | sfgirlbybay

elle decor south africa | sfgirlbybay

elle decor south africa | sfgirlbybay

elle decor south africa | sfgirlbybay

elle decor south africa | sfgirlbybay

elle decor south africa | sfgirlbybay

elle decor south africa | sfgirlbybay

• photos by michael paul; greg cox; and jenny brandt for elle decor south africa.

Comments
8 Responses to “good reads: elle decor south africa.”
  1. fiona duke says:

what gorgeous photos…..

the living room with the glowing fire looks so inviting and i’m loving the ‘black’

thanks for sharing.

2. Stel says:

Yeeha! That’s our Mzansi :-) :-)

3. wow so much inspiration!
    love the black living room with pops of citron.

4. leaca says:

Love all of it. When I decorate my apartment I always seem to be so conservative with my choices. I am always afraid of taking a leap. Thank you for the inspiration.

5. Bérangère says:

I recognized jenny brandt’s space of dos family right away! Her space is full of great inspiration for colours in unusual touches. I love her dining room table that is lacquered purple (not seen here). It’s something that I live by and I’m relieved to see that it’s still going strong. We got a pink couch and it’s so much fun!

6. Nienke says:

Beautifull homes! I love bold colors in interiors.

7. Gina says:

I love the colors against the colors and layers of pattern on pattern. What is also refreshing is that these rooms looked lived in- not just for show like so many others!

8. Wow! That black fireplace mantel is awesome. I don’t always love such a dark color but the pops of color and white walls make it smashing!