the big blow up.

photojojo | sfgirlbybay

photojojo came out with a grand new offering! you can take any of your black + white photos and blow ‘em up big time! you can order a 4′ x 3′ engineer print, by uploading an image online and Once it’s done it ships free, rolled nice and neat for just $25 buckaroos. that’s some pretty affordable artwork, isn’t it? and as they suggested, it makes for some pretty personal wrapping paper, or great paneled wallpaper, too.

photojojo | sfgirlbybay

photojojo | sfgirlbybay

photojojo | sfgirlbybay

photojojo | sfgirlbybay

Comments
17 Responses to “the big blow up.”
  1. Sally says:

I absolutely love this idea – they look so cool on a big white wall! I’ve been trying to get more of my photos printed as art work, might give this a go too!

2. Tiffany says:

For the photography novice – can you recommend sources for public domain images that might work for their specifications? I mean, I have about 100 photos of my cats on my phone, but I don’t think my dude will be down for a four foot by three foot poster of the fur babies.

3. maggie says:

Um, this is really freaking cool. Thank you, Photo JoJo!

4. christina says:

This is rad! Yay Photojojo! Jen, great modeling. :) xoxoxo

5. Darby says:

Hey Tiffany! We really like The National Archives Flickr for finding beautiful public domain photos. The British Library has tons of great scans from 17th and 18th century books that are public domain, too.

6. Adam says:

Cover ALL the walls!

7. natasha says:

This is fantastic, these look great! I am going to see what photos I can make B&W and get some prints, $25 is a bargain.

8. jen says:

What’s the shipping cost for international? Thanks!

9. Katie says:

You can do this at any print shop like kinkos for a lot cheaper. $8 and you pick the size.

• victoria says:

could be! i think the convenience of doing this online is what makes these quite an attractive idea to me. i like the ease of it, but maybe i’m just super busy! :)

10. Larry says:

LOVE the look of this! Especially when you just used some hot pink tape to hang the photo. Great idea!

11. ashley says:

i just did this with vacation photos at Staples for $6 :)

12. Kreetta says:

Sounds tempting!

13. jaclyn says:

I do see the convenience of an online service but yes, any copy shop will do these for you.
    I recently had (2) 4’x3′ done for $10 total at Staples. And they don’t make you buy the print if it’s not quite how you wanted it to look which was good for me because alas, one of my images just wasn’t aesthetically pleasing once it was SO big!
    I’d be out $25 if I had used the online service.