coffee cart overload.

diy kitchen coffee cart / sfgirlbybay

so, i’ve kind of gone a little kooky here with my whole coffee cart theme. i ended up finding that the tiny cart was just too tiny to comfortably work the espresso machine, so i opted for this larger, industrial-looking kitchen cart from west elm. it’s great because it’s got four big shelves to hold all the coffee accoutrement, and it’s got wheels (i’m a sucker for wheels!). i did get a bit of a shock when it came completely unassembled, but once i got to it, it was pretty easy to put together. i added all of my coffee making accessories, a bunch of white cups, my new DeLonghi Kmix Espresso Maker, and i think it looks as though i may be ready to set up a coffee shop! chez sfgirlbybay, anyone? latte? cappuccino?

diy kitchen coffee cart / sfgirlbybay

diy kitchen coffee cart / sfgirlbybay

diy kitchen coffee cart / sfgirlbybay

diy kitchen coffee cart / sfgirlbybay

diy kitchen coffee cart / sfgirlbybay

• all photos by victoria smith for sfgirlbybay.

Comments
24 Responses to “coffee cart overload.”
  1. Diana says:

Your coffee set up is just gorgeous! Would love a tour of the different types of coffee makers you have and your favorites. :)

• victoria says:

i’ll have to work on that! this delonghi kmix espresso maker is quite easy to use (after i read the instructions, which i hate!) and i’ve been making lattes every morning. saving a lot of $$ too! i do like my little bialetti espresso maker for super quick fixes, and the Chemex is really nice to use when you’re serving guests.

2. laura says:

so beautiful!! such a great cart, and beautifully styled.

3. jacly says:

Oh! But where, oh where did that lovely painting come from??

4. Danijela says:

love your coffee station setup. pin!

5. MaeMae says:

victoria! so cute! i want to make one for my office :) love the contrast of the blacks and whites.

6. Kristin says:

Ohhh what a cute coffee space. The wood texture of the shelving makes it look homey.

7. patricia says:

This is so lovely and convenient. I especially love the sugar container, where did you find such amazing beautiful piece?

8. buddhagirl says:

I’ll be interested to hear how this DeLonghi machine works out in the long run for you. I just checked it out as the price was much more reasonable than a lot of the others on the market (i’m not at all interested in the pod thingys). The reviews suggest there might be problems after a few months: http://www.amazon.com/DeLonghi-Kmix-Bars-Espresso-Maker/product-reviews/B005MM7X88/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

9. Jax says:

Where did your white mugs come from? I’ve been looking for similar-size white mugs (10-12 oz at min).

Lovely coffee cart!

10. Kim B. says:

Wow, that is some coffee set up! I have to say, it’s rather stunning!

11. thefolia says:

Viva la coffee! What a cutie pie that sugar bowl is–I could just eat her up! Happy Nesting.

12. Niken says:

no way!!!! so cool!!!!! i have to have a coffee cart too. i really love yours

13. Sarolta says:

No life without coffee! And now I want a coffee cart, too! So long we only have a coffee shelf but oh, now I’m inspired for bigger things. Just went through your other post on coffee carts, too. Very nice. And I love your photographs. They make your home look very inviting. I guess “Chez SFGIRLBYBAY” could work ;)

14. Hilary says:

Love the way that you styled the cart and accessories.

15. Sarah says:

This is zo awsome, love the sugar bowl… Could you tell me where you bought it? Thanks :-)

16. amy says:

How lovely to see in the wee morning hours. Beautiful.

17. fabiana says:

It all works so beautifully together! Thanks for sharing. You have inspired me today!

ciao…