the shutterbugs: nicole franzen.

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

i was wandering the internet, as i am accustomed to doing, and ended up somehow over on new york-based photographer nicole franzen’s beautiful site today. it’s always an inspiring treat, and today was no exception. i love some of the new spaces she’s photographed and posted to her online portfolio. i’m in love with the artwork and wall hangings in some of these rooms, the mix of colorful textiles — all of it splendidly captured by nicole. for more of nicole’s gorgeous imagery check out her website, instagram and follow her on pinterest. she’s such a prolific photographer, you’ll find an abundance of daily inspiration.

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay

the shutterbugs: nicole franzen / sfgirlbybay-7

• all photographs by nicole franzen’s.

Comments
16 Responses to “the shutterbugs: nicole franzen.”
  1. Kim says:

These are beautiful shots. I’m in love with all the textiles on the walls. I wonder where you could find kilim scraps like that…no luck searching ebay or etsy. Thoughts?

2. katrina says:

i love nicole’s work. absolutely stunning. these images are divine.

3. Love all of this! Really love the larger painting shown in the first photo. Who is the artist?

4. Zilá says:

Her work is always so great! I love the style of these rooms!

5. I love those abstract paintings in the first shots as well, but what I’m really lusting after is that kitchen…the white, weathered wood and copper is such a classic, perfect combination.

Love, Gigi
    Dolce and Gabriella

6. P&F says:

Those hats are so gorgeous!
    Cheers
    preppyandfunny.wordpress.com

7. Nicole says:

I love these shots! I like the pops of colour in them.

My maiden name was Franson…haha Nicole Franson and Nicole Franzen

8. Great stuff and I too loved the paintings.

9. Sarah says:

The space looks amazing! I LOVE the woven floor pouf. Where is it from??

10. arielle says:

So lovely!

Can you ID the sofa (white, wood frame) from the living room shot with the fiddle leaf in the background? It’s fantastic.

Thank you for the look into this beautiful space!

11. Annie says:

I’m still thinking about these pictures a month after. I can’t get them out of my head! And I’m with Arielle, I would love to know where that beautiful white wood frame sofa comes from… especially since I’m currently shopping for a couch, and even more so because this is the first time in my life doing so!