at home in barcelona.

at home in barcelona / sfgirlbybay

white beamed ceilings, beautifully polished dark concrete floors and all that lovely natural light streaming in from the quiet outdoor courtyard — what’s not to like here? this stunning home, located in Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter was renovated in its entirety by australian restauranteurs Crick King and Tommy Tang, the founders of Federal Café in Madrid and Barcelona. each corner of the house shines with the cosmopolitan character of its owners — Travelers and ‘citizens of the world’ whose treasures from their many travels, and vintage finds from local flea markets tell their personal story, and add character and warmth. i love this kind of home — relaxed, eclectic and comfortable, but still incredibly stylish.

at home in barcelona / sfgirlbybay

• photography via nuevo estilo.

Comments
11 Responses to “at home in barcelona.”
  1. kristin says:

love that long skinny table.

2. It is so beautiful. Airy and cozy. I almost screamed when I saw the line of rattans on the wall of the dining room.

3. Book shelf walls are my weakness! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

4. I would love to turn my place into something so stylish!

5. Sally says:

Oooh I love Barcelona, and this place just looks sooo dreamy! That couryard is to die for!

6. Ella says:

I love all the white! It makes the whole space feel really airy and bright, but put-together at the same time. Gorgeous!

7. Jill Danyelle says:

What a treat. I lived in Barcelona for awhile. Nothing was jumping out at me or pulling memories, until I got to the terrace. Oh, how I miss those. What a lovely apartment.

8. That book nook is the best. Great inspiration!

Catherine | The Single Diaries

9. Kiana says:

I love Federal café in Barcelona! That place also has a laid back but sophisticated air so it’s no surprise the owner’s home would have it too.

10. Lauren says:

We love Federal Café and the owners’ apartment is amazing! Inspiration for our future Barcelona home :)

11. Terry Morris says:

What are you using to hang the baskets? I have a collection and would like to hang/display them.

Thanks so much,