introducing the citizenry: a reader giveaway.
meet The Citizenry — a wonderful new company that designs and delivers modern, globally-inspired goods crafted with style and substance. Country by country, The Citizenry partners with local artisans to create carefully designed essentials for your home without the markup of traditional boutiques, and every purchase supports the advancement of their artisan entrepreneurial partners. Rachel Bentley and Carly Nance, the co-founders of the citizenry just launched their full collection from Argentina and Peru — beautiful butterfly chairs, hand-dyed and woven rugs, handwoven pillows and hand-loomed throws — and to celebrate with you, they are giving away to one lucky reader a $500 gift card towards a purchase at The Citizenry.
**THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED, AND CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER, GINA FROM WORDS & WHISKS.
*UPDATE: to thank you all for entering and your very kind comments, The Citizenry would like to offer you a 15% discount code for any first time customers. The code is SFGIRL15 – just enter at checkout.
The Citizenry believes our homes should be reflections of the journeys we take so they’ve set out to build a company that celebrates the people behind their products. Personal spaces deserve designs with a soul, a story, and a purpose. It’s why they travel the world to develop their exclusive collections of home goods. By personally traveling to each country and using only local materials, Carly and Rachel establish sustainable relationships with their artisans and from there, they sell directly to you online — so there’s no middleman. The Citizenry name is a reflection of this collective of individuals –artisans, designers, and dreamers — who rally together across cultures and continents to craft their collections. The Citizenry is their way of sharing these stories and products with you.
to enter to win a $500 gift card from The Citizenry, simply:
• visit the The Citizenry, and choose your favorite pieces from their collection.
• comment below, and share your favorites from The Citizenry with us.
• please comment by wednesday, september 3rd, 12pm PST.
• as always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• yay! this giveaway for the gift card available worldwide, but free shipping to the winner only applies to the continental U.S.. please be aware if you should win and live out of the U.S. you will need to pay shipping costs.
• we’ll announce a winner selected by random number generator on my twitter account the week of september 8th, so be sure and follow along.